Chapter 3

Louise-4

Louise POV

I was in the library reading when aldrin said that father wanted so see me, and right now im at the front of fathers office. Aldrin knocked and the door was opened, i was greeted by father embracing me in a tight hug.

"My son! How are you? Did you eat many? Father is sorry for not eating with you and your mother" father, the king, who was supposed to act responsibly is rubbing his own cheeks with mine, as i couldn't do anything, i just smiled at father and returned the greeting.

"Yes im fine father, yes i ate many and also its fine father, son knows that father has to take care of our home country" i reassured

"My dear cute son! Why are you maturing so quickly? You're not supposed to mary yet!!" Father exclaimed. Father do you want to be hit? Don't worry its not as if i would hurt.

I just ignored father " father may i know why you have called me here?" I ask, Remembering my purpose here father turned a little gloomy.

"Ah. That's right. I want you too meet someone, he will be your right hand man in the future, tho i dont want any man tainting you but i guess he's to be trusted. They should be here soon." I wonder who that person is, father said 'they' could there be another person? But father only mentioned 'he' not 'they', as i was deep in thought, i didn't notice the door being opened.

I was brought back from my thoughts when, i heard them introducing themselves.

"Greetings to His Majesty, the King.
Greetings to His Highness, the Crown Prince"
I focused my attention on them, both of them were quite good looking, the older one had a matured and define face, he had a mascular and tall build, he had brown hair and emerald eyes and his face has no emotion and his eyes are sharp, this person is General Walter Collins and according to father is his best friend, rival and my God Father, And the little boy beside him must be his son, he looked like my age, had a red brownish hair and emerald green eyes, his face was quite cute.

"Waaaalterrr!! How many times have i told you to stop being so unfriendly, you'll scare my son" father got close to sir walter and put his arms in General Walter's shoulder, father you should put away your arms or else you won't be able to lift them again.

"King alexus, please put those arms away."

"Ehhh, don't want to."

*tick mark*
*smack!*

"Ow! Stupid muscle brain!"
*smack2x*

"It hurts! Stop you!"

"Tsk. Idiot king."
"You! Im your king yet you dare insult me?"
General walter raised his hand and father immediately hid behind me "Im kidding! Im kidding! You meanie!"

The boy and I was just looking at them, finally Pitying my father i decided to help him "Greetings to General walters" i first greeted the general then i faced father " father may i ask what you called me here for?" As those left my mouths, they stopped and looked at me, realizing they weren't acting like adults they stood straight both coughing to their fist.

"*cough* son, this is your Godfather, General Walter Collins and this child is his son Lance Collins, he is to be your right hand man so get along, is that clear?" Father explained to me, tho i saw a displeased glint in his eyes when he said 'get along' i wonder why? Hmm, nevermind, i faced the boy with my age.

"Hello, im Louise, Let's be friends from now on." I eyes-closed-smiled at him and held out my hand to him, after a few seconds i dont feel his hand shaking my hand, i opened my eyes just to see him staring at me he seems deep in thought, i tilted my head in confusion, "is there something on my face?" I asked and that seemed to snap him to reality.

"I-I-Its knife to meet you too, your Highness." 'Knife?' i thought in confusion, He held out his hand and we handshaked, there was a suspicious red hue in his face, he seems distracted though as he cant let go of my hands, not until father chopped our held hands, making him snap back in reality again, before he can apologize father spoke first.

"Now that you met each other, you can spend time together" father distastefuly mentioned 'together'.

"Then father, Uncle we will be leaving now" I bowed and grabbed lance immediately.

Alexander POV

"Do i look okay?" I asked my most trusted butler, David, whilst im looking at myself in a mirror.

"You look very handsome, My king. Im sure the little prince would think so too." David reassured me

"BUT WHAT IF HE DOESN'T!? WHAT WOULD I DO IF MY ADORABLE SON THINKS IM UGLY!? I WILL KILL EVERYONE THE MYSELF!" I stood up and slammed my fists on my table.

"My king, please stop overreacting, like i said im sure the little prince would think that his majesty is very handsome."

"You're right david! I am after all the his daddy!"

"Yes, beside you're just introducing his highness with General Collins Son, sir Lance."

"Yes thats right, there is no need for me to be nervous *pause* wait, what if that person's son tainted My PRECIOUS SON!! WHAT IF THAT BRAT WAS A BAD INFLUEN-*smack* "
The king had a suspicious steaming bump on his head.

"My king please watch your words and prepare as his highness is coming."

*knock knock*

I immediately restored my image, my bump gone as i prepare myself. The door opened and i engulf my son in my embrace and asked him many questions, he answered them all whilst still smiling at me it made me internally melt 'my son so kawaii desu ^w^'

I was glaring at walters son while they interact 'knife? Pfft' i laughed inside and when i saw that brat not letting go of my son i immediately chopped it off.

as i said they would spent time together i sent a warning glare at that brat 'if you hurt my son or anything i will chop your fathers body parts and give it to my magic beast Howie' i kept glaring at him and glared harder when my precious son hold that brat's hand and left, i kept glaring at the door until walter smacked me again.

"Stop glaring at my son you fool and do you work" walter glared at me and i started doing my work while crying 'i want to spend some time with my precious son and my beautiful wife' I cried internally.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wassuuupp guysss!! Did you miss me? Because i missed y'all!! I hope you like this chapter!! Thank you very much for all the fabulous readers who voted and putting this story to your reading list! I luv you all uwu! ALSO MY GOSHH THIS STORY GOT SO MANY READS THAT ATE 4 PIECES OF CAKE LOL THANKS GUYS!!💜❤

YOUR FABULOUS AUTHOR
~LeLiorna💜

[P.s i got passing scores hehe~]