Chapter 6

Louise POV

A few years have passed. In these few years Lance and I have became very great friends. We are often seen together as we study, train and play together. Aldrin as my butler/guardian is also always with me. What wonders me sometimes in these few years is Aldrim and Lance odd behavior towards each other.

Like one time when i made pudding. I held a spoon near in lance mouth for him to taste since i was wondering  if its too sweet or not because we have different tastes. Just as lance opened his mouth. Aldrin snatched the spoon and told me he'll do it and forcefully feed lance( i think he almost choked). After that they had an intense stare(glare) off.

There was also that time when i was watching over my two baby brothers. Lance and aldrin was just watching. Lance because he's not good with children and alex hates him for some reason. Aldrin because alex also hates him and refused to be close with him. For some reason i felt some dark aura behind me and i look behind me to see lance and aldrin smiling at me and so i returned the smile and turned back to my brothers again. I felt something again and i looked back again to see lance and aldrin smiling suspiciously since there appearance seemed to be not as neat as before, there was also a suspicious scratch marks on Aldrin's face, when i asked him about it he told me there was a stray cat that landed on his face and it also ran away. I just let it be and i ignored it again when i felt it again. I just focused on my brothers, which made them happy.

In these few years i watched my brothers grow from a baby to a 13 year old teenagers. It make me proud to see them grow to be more responsible at that age.

Alex seemed to have grown fond of fighting. While leonhardt likes music, violin is his expertise.

While training in combat, whenever aldrin and lance face each other, it seemed like a fight of death. They wont stop till i say so.

I seemed to grow very fond of learning more magic spells. I have already mastered some spells.

The magic here is like this. There are 4 main elements and that is Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. While the sub are Lightning/Thunder, Ice, Lava. And the rare types are Light and Darkness.

Owning 1 element is very common, obviously. The people who owns 2 elements could just be counted by only two hands. While 3 is very rare.

And i own 2 elements and that is Ice and Wind. While lance have Fire magic, in lance's family its very common to have Fire magic. Aldrin has dark magic, its not very surprising since you could tell by just looking at him.
Alex had dark magic while leon had light magic. Damn my family's genes are strong.

I have also enrolled at Blue Lotus academy, the most famed school, it is located in the middle of the 4 countries. Its the best school where you can learn everything (not literally).
Commoners with high mana could enter this school, but if youre rich then fuck you, they dont give 2 shits about your money.

My brothers have yet to enroll. But they would be enrolling next school year. And after 2 months well be leaving for Blue Lotus academy. I'll be traveling with lance and aldrin. Father seemed to be very displeased at me leaving the nest and had cried for 5 weeks with mother crying with him. I had tried my best cheering them up, telling them that ill send letter whenever i can and visit them when its holidays or free. It seemed to cheer them up and that good.

Currently im in break having tea with my brothers and my little sister, yes that right! I have a sister now and shes 6 years old. She's  on my lap as i feed her. If i say im not a siscon then that would be the same as saying im an idiot. Who wouldn't be when your sister is adorable as adorable can be [ LL: lmao what?] I dont know how to say it, but ugh! You know that feeling when you want to describe something but you can't because it had come to the point that you cant use words.

Nevermind. Leonhart is playing his violin, alex is leaning on me as he is asleep. Lance is not here yet. And it seemed aldrin is very cheerful today as he agreed having tea with us with no complaints, normally he'd refuse a couple of times before agreeing.

I clapped my hands as my brother finished playing his violin. "Leo your music has been improving more, it is very calming." I smiled and seemed proud. Leon beamed me a smile and replied bashfully "Thank you brother, thanks to mother's pointers that i improved a lot."

"Brother!" A tiny voice called me and i looked down to see my little sister holding a fork with a cake. The sight of my sister wanting to feed me immediately melts my heart that i gave her a warm closed eye smile and took her offered cake.

"Brother let me feed you too!" Came leonhart with a fork also in hand. " Me too." Alex who seemed to have wake up is also holding a fork. I smiled feeling lucky to have such caring little siblings.

"Oh! I want to feed Louise too!! Louise let papa feed you! Let papa feed all of you my babies!! I had completed all my work!!"

"Let me go first! I gave birth to them! My children come to mama!"

And the day ended with cakes.

°•°•°•°•°•☆°•°•°•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°☆•°•°•°•°•°•☆
Fun Fact#1
       King Alexus burned all his paper works and when David found out, A suspicious scream was heard all around the kingdom.

Fun Fact#2
       Alex doesn't like aldrin because he once saw him hiding behind a tree while louise was training and saw him steal louise's used towel and replaced it with another one. From then on he decided not to let aldrin get closed with louise.

☆•°•°•°•°•°•°☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°☆

This will be louise from now on.
(P.s Photo not mine)