Chapter two

Age: 3 years old  

Narrator's POV 

In the back of the castle of zethian, you could see a boy with fluffy white hair and purple eyes with tints of blue, he was wearing a dark lavender dress shirt with straight lines on the colar and sleeves, a black bowtie,  black shorts, black socks and black shoes.

The boy is sitting on a hammok chair while reading beside a big wisteria tree, the scene was very beautiful since there are many different types of flowers surrounding the wisteria tree and the boy, coupled with a falling wisteria petals, the view seemed ethereal.

*Staareee~*

A certain black haired king is peeking in the window, stalking his own son, getting weird looks from passing servants and knights.

"Your maj- UwAahh!!"

Before Walter could finish his sentence the king let out a pathetic scream. Having caught in the act of stalking his own son, the king could only cough and try to fix his posture.

"W- *cough* walter you startled me." The king displayed an awkward smile while looking at the corner of his eyes. Seeing the king like this Walter, the kings right hand man, could only stare at the king with the look of disappointment.

"Your Majesty, you are a king of a country, please act like so." Walter reminded the king.

"But walter! How could i not admire my son's adorable face! Look at him walter! Admire my son's ethereal beauty!" The king grabbed walter's face and made him look at the scene he was admiring before.

"My king, the prince is not there anymore, his highness had probably seen you and thought you were weird." because of Walter's blunt and harsh words, imaginary arrows striked the king.

"Wh-What! No! That cant be! Im his beloved papa!" The king let go of walter and dramatically dropped to the floor in despair, a gloomy aura surrounded his being and you could see his soul floating away, he currently looks like an moron for a king.

'This moron... wouldn't his highness be dissapointed of you if he saw you like this!'
Walter could only sigh at the king and dragged him away to finish his paper work.

The servants that they passed by could only shooketh their heads at their king already knowing the reason.

Louise POV 

Right now im on my way to the kitchen with aldrin following me, reading all day got me bored and since i know how to bake, a skill that i have in my past life, its odd how i still remember my skills in my past life but i dont remember any other info about my past life, but it can't be helped, already died and its in the past, there's no point dwelling in the past.

"Your highness, may i ask what would we be doing in the kitchen?" Aldrin's question snapped me out from my thoughts.

" we're  going to bake." I just smiled and answered while not looking at him and continued to walk to the kitchen.

"His highness knows how to bake?" Aldrin asked, hes probably confused as to why would a three year old bake.

"No, thats why i also brought you here with me." I denied that i know how to bake, it would be suspicious if i knew how to bake, when i didn't even take one step in the kitchen before.