01.

the wasian boy was laying in his bed at home alone. his phone lit up his face as he scrolled thru tiktok. he saw a message from alejandro.

aleee💕

wyd cutie

me

nothing hbu

aleee💕

im on tiktok 

send me pics

me

me

that good?

aleee💕

u kno what i mean kai

cmon

me

ion feel like it ale

sorry

aleee💕

cmonn jus do it

me

ale ion want to

aleee💕

aight whatever

read 1:08AM

kairi stared at his phone and sighed. ale did this shit alot and it felt kinda toxic. he kind wished he could text mattia and talk to him but mattia had been being a bitch lately. kairi had told ale he had loved him before, but ale never said it back. he felt alone.

kairi felt tears in his eyes, even the people that 'cared bout him' stopped talking to him. he finally let the tears out, sobbing and shaking. getting high would prolly be the best thing to do right now, but he got his weed from mattia. mattia was his plug for everything, his friend too.

kai picked up his phone and called mattia, even if mattia still hated him. mattia picked up after a few seconds. "what's up?" kairi heard his voice and almost started crying. "kairi, what?" mattia said into the phone.

"can you come over?" 

💕mattia pov💕

"can you come over?" kai asked thru the phone. i still cared so much about him and hated myself for that, i couldnt leave him when he sounded so weak, no matter how hurt i was by him.

"yea, of course. i'll be right over, bubba," 

💕third person pov💕

mattia heard kai hang up so he got out of bed. mattia grabbed sweatpants and a hoodie and his keys. he opened his window and quickly hopped out, rolling on the grass and getting into his car. mattia was tryna be quiet but when he started the car, that was a lil hard. mattia drove off, not even worrying about his parents waking up. 

mattia was soon parked in front of kai's house. he got out of his car and knocked on kairi's door. kai's parents was never home so he could knock.

the italian boy saw a short kairi with tears and a hood on answer the door. mattia couldnt bare to see the boy like this. "shit, baby boy, what happened?" mattia rushed inside and hugged kairi. 

he grabbed kai and picked lil homie up, taking him to his bedroom. kairi sobbed, finally being set down. mattia sat down next to kai and rubbed circles into his back.

"baby boy, you wanna tell me?" mattia asked. 

kairi took a breath, "ale doesnt love me," kai shook, putting his head in his hands.

"it's okay, cmere, baby." mattia closed the gap between the two and held a crying kairi.

a few minutes later, kairi's crying died down and he looked at mattia. "whatd i do to deserve this?"

"nothing, baby." mattia sighed. "just lay down." kairi leaned back and mattia laid next to him, wrapping an arm around kai's small waist and comforting him. 

mattia looked down at the small boy and mumbled a soft 'i love you.' kairi heard a soft mumble but couldnt make it out. 

"what?' he looked at mattia who was staring down at him. 

"nothing, cutie." mattia smiled.

mattia rubbed circles on kai's hips, knowing he really shouldnt be doing this, falling for the wasian even more. mattia knew in the end, it was gonna hurt him badly. right then, to mattia, it was worth it to be able to  comfort him and love him. even if it might be better to stay away, he keeps coming back.

"i told ale i loved him and he didnt say anything back," kairi whispered in a weak, shaky voice.

"im sorry..." mattia sighed.

"hes using me, mattia." kairi put his head on mattias chest.

"i know, baby....." the italian boy mumbled. he brushed his hands thru kairi's hair and comforted the wasian until he fell asleep. 

he was falling hard.