07.

xo tour life by lil uzi vert 

"jus forget about it."

kairi woke up several hours later and felt his phone vibrating, again. to no fucking suprise, it was alejandro calling. kairi rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone, looking over at mattia who told him to not answer it.

new voicemail...

kairi breathed in a shaky breath and bit his lip. "he left a voicemail, should i-" kairi started asking before mattia grabbed his phone.

mattia put the phone to his ear and started listening.

"you little bitch! you cant fucking hide! you fucking crossed the line! you kno what happens when fuckers dont listen to me?! they die! fucking whore, ive taken it easy on you! bet youre out there telling the police what alejandro has fucking done to you! poor baby! so abused and wounded, lets all take pity on the slut!" (ale lowkey sounds like onision having a breakdown)

the voicemail paused and sounds of glass being broken were heard.  "ill find you. ill fucking make sure you have the most painful fucking death a whore like you should!"  the voicemail stopped and mattia almost swerved off the road.

mattia got off at the next exit as fast as possible and pulled into the closest hotel he could find. mattia gave kairi his wallet.

"whats happening? why do i need this?" kairi asked, confused and a lil startled. he had heard none of the voicemail but assumed it was pretty bad. "whatd he say?"

"get yoself a room, whatever you finna need. keep yo phone close and call me if you in trouble, aight?" mattia said, reaching for sum under his seat. 

"wait, why?" kai asked, climbing out of the car as he did.

"bouta go ghetto on his ass."