05.

love by kendrick lamar

kairi bounced his leg, staring at the wall.

"go to sleep, kai," mattia said, shifting in his bed.

"it aint that fuckin easy, mattia!" kairi snapped, glaring at the italian boy whos facial expression when from exhaustion into concern. "nun of this is that fucking easy but you think it is! thats cuz you dont kno what it feels like to be fucking worried that you finna be killed if you make a lil slip up!" kairis voice broke, shaking his head.

mattia sat up, putting his head in his hands and rubbing his eyes. "thats not what i meant," he sighed, lifting his head up and looking at kairi. "im sorry, bro." 

the wasian tried to calm down, "and i coulda never told you, its not that easy," kairi felt his phone vibrate multiple times. 

6 new messages from alejandro

ale❤️❤️

im gon fucking gut you bitch

ale❤️❤️

im on my way

pick up my calls slut

ale❤️❤️

fucking answer

im fucking here

ale❤️❤️

where tf are you bitch

kairi looked up at mattia and his expression changed. mattia looked back, "whats up?" he asked, moving over to kairis bed and looking over at his phone.

"wh-what if-" kairi began his sentence and was cut off by mattia taking his phone.

"he doesnt kno where we are, and he wont," mattia said, trying to calm kairi down. 

✨kairi pov✨

i cant deal wit it anymore. ill never get away unless hes dead. 

"i aint gon be able to hide forever, mattia. the memories are still there, even if i get away.."

i laid down and let out a sad laugh.

✨third person✨

"one thing at a time, bubba." mattia laid down next to kairi, softly putting his arm around his waist, careful not to hurt him. 

mattia closed the gap between them and held kairi until he fell asleep. "i love you so much, swear i aint gon let him hurt you..." he whispered, falling asleep next to him.

✨kairi pov✨

i heard mattia.

thank you for 1k reads, this shit grew fast. happy new years