013.

tyler the creator- new magic wand

"its not a joke, murder she wrote"

the 6'1 boy was sitting on the back of his black car, feeling the heat radiate down on him. he had been sifting through all the memories in his brain, trying to figure out how he had gotten here. he did this over a over, trying to piece together any theory. 

he raked his brain until he came up with another question. had he killed alejandro rosario? this made him work even harder, trying to figure out if he'd abandoned the scene. his brain began to put together a theory that he killed the man, had a hallucination, blacked out and left. that was the only reasonable thing.

 flashes of blood, sobbing, screaming and flesh went through somewhat less aching head. his body began to feel light, like it was being forcefully levitated off the car. his heart rate felt slow as he was thrown into the tiled, cold bathroom again. 

except this time, he felt like he was in third person, hovering over a terrifying physiological horror movie. he saw it all over again, trying to get it out of his mind. the taunting. the rage. he could not relive that, so he gripped for something, anything to get him back to the cars wreckage, away from this scene.

the dead body laid in the tub as mattia was forced to look at it. the bright bathroom lights illuminated every detail of the dried blood, open eyes that were fluttered back and gaping mouth. bruises were implanted into the lightly tan skin. mattia decided to walk towards it, feeling lighter each second.

he stared, not being able to do much. feeling like a dream, he reached his hand out to touch alejandro's face that had 'homicide' written all over it. when his hand grazed over the cold flesh, almost touching bruises, he felt his body shoot up.

not again. mattia felt cold metal leaving his back and within a sudden, the cold skin left his hands and he was back on the deserted roadway. it was pitch black, only lightly dimmed tail lights from the car could be seen. 

"fuck!"

mattia yelled, putting his head in his cold hands and digging his fingernails into it. he let out a choked sob, no tears even being able to stream down his face. after a few seconds of silence, he lifted his head up and inhaled deeply. 

thats when it hit him, kairi. the small boy could be the key to figure out if this was actually all was real. 

realzing this, he scrambled to the drivers side door and climbed into the horribly wrecked car, feeling glass scrape him. he didn't really care, though. his one target was his phone. he rummaged around the car, cutting himself and bumping into things.

once he found the device, he clutched it to his chest and got out of the car. he saw the fully cracked screen, totally passing over it as he clicked the power button. the phone dimly lit up, flashes of green and different colors popping up. 

he clicked on the broken screen, smearing blood on it until he reached kairi's contact. his scratched hands hovered over the call button, clicking it. he put the phone to his ear, closing his eyes tight and pacing around.

when he heard the ringing tone stop and a soft, teary voice pick up, he clasped his hands to the starry sky and mumbled a quick thank you. 

"h-hey, mattia.."

the voice sounded broken and sad. mattia stopped pacing around and let out a huff. 

"thank fucking god. hey, did i call you earlier?"

the italian asked, not even regarding the sniffles that came from the other end of the phone. 

"no..?"

the concern in the voice on the phone raised. mattia's hand was shaking, threatening to drop the already shattered phone. 

"what? are you sure?"

mattia asked, heart rate starting to go up. he leaned against his vehicle, running his hand through his hair and letting out a little breath. 

"yea,"

the voice paused.

"i'm sure. where the fuck are you?"

kairi said through the phone, voice shifting into pissed. mattia leaned forward off his car, nervousness rushing into him.

"what do you mean?"

mattia asked, anxiety returning again. he put his hand on his hip, squeezing it.

"you left me fucking stranded in a hotel. i have no idea what the fuck is going on! alejandro keeps calling me and-"

mattia's eyes widened, interrupting the boy on the phone. his heart rate was high as he began to bite his nails.

"wait."

"n-"

"stop fucking talkin! alejandro is calling you?!"

mattia yelled into the phone, not being able to process the emotions he was feeling. a feeling in the air invaded him. it felt like he was suffocating in the unknown. the jumble of emotions filled him, making him begin to feel as if he was drowning. 

the last twenty four hours had been incredibly stressful and were all catching up to him at once, whether they were real or not. 

"yea." 

i miss old tiktok. lk wanna do a face reveal but i feel like thats useless cuz yea. also this story escalated rlly early and its probably gonna be a pretty short story.