Chapter 3

The Supreme Leader gently placed his hands upon your eye mask and slid it from your eyes. What met you on the other side was something you hadn't expected to ever see. A sympathetic man with a glimmer of hope in his eyes stared back at you, a man who clearly had something to say to you, but could say nothing. Instead he looked deeply into your eyes. Had you not known any better you would have thought he was in love with you. But you weren't clueless. You weren't living in a fairytale where love at first sight existed for everyone. You didn't even know this man's name, only his title. He ruled over the entire First Order and made time to help you survive. He was a wonderful man, but he wasn't in love with you. You didn't even know what a future with him would be like, and you didn't know what his plans for you were. For all you knew he would skimp out on his promise and dump you for dead. You were thankful for the last 40 minutes or so, and you tried not to get your hopes up in case you were let down in the near future.

"Look at us." He said, allowing his eyes to travel down your body. It dawned on you that this would be the first time you would be able to see the aftermath of your sexual escapade, and you couldn't stop your eyes from falling as well. Your jaw fell open as your eyes lay upon the smeared chocolate and whipped cream upon his chest and abdomen, and you were shocked to see that you were just as messy. Now that your orgasm had faded you could see that this was a problem, and it became far less erotic to you.

"Gross." You said, running your finger through the small sheen of chocolate that sat on your breast. He giggled, drawing your attention back to his needy look above you.

"Let's go shower." He said, taking your hand and pulling you from the warm bed. "I can get someone to give us clean sheets while we're gone." You looked back at the bed and saw it was stained with the various fluids and foods you had experimented with. Part of you was embarrassed. This wasn't your bed and you had basically ruined it. Changing it out while you got cleaned sounded like a good plan.

You watched from the toilet as he pulled the condom, partly sagging and bulging with his fluids, off of his cock, discarding it in the nearby trash can. As the water warmed he picked up his tablet and began tapping and typing away, and you could only assume he was ordering clean sheets. He seemed deep in concentration, ignoring your nakedness as you did his. But, you couldn't stop yourself from admiring his body even more.

He was so busy calling you perfect when you were here thinking he was the one that was perfect. His body, though covered in chocolate, shined in the bathroom spotlights and you took the time to appreciate his form again. You couldn't imagine what he looked like on top of you, couldn't imagine what his body would have looked like on top of yours. You wish you could have seen what he looked like erect. Even flaccid you had to wonder if he was larger than usual. You shuddered. You wanted him again.

He moved to place the tablet down on the sink and you abruptly turned your head away, unwilling to allow him to see you admiring him. He didn't love you, he probably even didn't care that much about you. You couldn't allow yourself to become too attached. He crossed his larger than life bathroom and opened the shower door, stepping aside and motioning for you to stand and enter the shower before he did. The lid was cold on your bare skin, so as soon as you got the go ahead you lifted yourself and nearly sprinted to the shower. You made a beeline to the warm water, and as soon as it scalded your skin you felt every single muscle in your body relax. You were surrounded by steam and the hot water began running down your body, clearing the sticky mess that had caused your discomfort. You didn't even notice the Supreme Leader step into the shower behind you until he tapped your shoulder to hand you a bar of soap and a loofa. You thanked him, then got to work on cleaning yourself.

"I had a lot of fun." He said after a few minutes went by of the two of you cleaning yourselves.

"I did too." You confessed to him, running a washcloth over your neck and arms. You couldn't shake the feeling of his lips on your neck, of his cock deep inside of you. You almost wanted to jump on him and kiss him right there in the shower, but you could only assume that would be even more dangerous than the chocolate sauce. Instead you smiled at him as you reached behind you for the shampoo he had allowed you to use.