Chapter 1

"Longstream!" the brown she-cat meowed. "Where's Drizzletail?" The pale she-cat spun around. "He is sitting out of camp, like usual," she muttered. Ottertail let out a gusty sigh. "I'll get him." She padded out of camp.

"Drizzletail, you can't stay outside of camp forever," the RiverClan cat meowed. "I know I can't stay out here forever!" He snorted annoyingly. "Is something wrong?" She asked him. "It's nothing," he muttered.

"Okay," she meowed. She padded away from the gray tom. Drizzletail unsheathed his claws into the water surface of the earth. "Why does everyone worry about me?" He asked himself. "Can't they see that I'm fine?"

Suddenly the deputy comes out of camp. "The leader wants to you to come back in camp," Splashfrost meowed. "Fine," he sighed. "I'll get back in camp." Drizzletail padded into camp. "I'm back, Reedstar," he muttered. The dark gray she-cat had anger in her eyes. "How long have you been out of camp?" She asked him.

"Not long," he meowed. "You can't stay out of RiverClan camp all of the time. You always sit out of camp every sunhigh!" She growled. "We haven't see ThunderClan on Sunning rocks," Splashfrost reported. "That's good to here," Reedstar meowed.

"We must of taught ThunderClan to stay of our territory," Mossypaw sneered. "I'm sending out dawn patrol," the dark gray she-cat meowed. "Drizzletail, Longstream, Streamripple, and Milkheart, you must mark Sunning rocks to make sure it's our territory."

The patrol padded out of camp and padded to the other side. Streamripple starts marking the tree near Sunning rocks. "I marked the tree," She meowed. "Good," Splashfrost purred with satisfaction.

The patrol returns back to camp. "We're back," Splashfrost meowed. "There's no ThunderClan Dawn patrol yet and we marked Sunning rocks."

Reedstar let a purr of satisfaction. "That's good." Splashfrost yawned and stretched. "I suppose I should nap before Dusk patrol." The leader steps down from the highstone. "You should not sleep for long or you'll miss the patrol," she mewed. He nodded. "Okay."