OEH

I ran straight for the door, hopefully the creepy twins won't get to me. As I got near the door I started running scooby doo style as I slipped. I flipped around to face towards the creeps. Brenden had a toilet plunger in his hand, and his twin had a stick in his.
"Ronny baby can you go cheer up henry" Brenden said while crying.
So his twins name is Ronny?
"Ronny baby let me go and I'll suck your tiny peepee." I seductively moaned at him.

Ashley's POV
I'm unable to move, but I can hear e v e r y t h i n g. Someone keeps asking me for head and someone keeps raging and yelled his name is Ronald and not Ronny. He raged so loud that I can see, but thanks to Jocelyn licking my fucking eyes when she had rocks on her tongue, I can't see out of my eyes; instead I see out of my nostrils.
There's two clones I'm guessing, one Ronald I think, is taking acid. The other one, Brenden, is just flat out horny. Brenden isn't that ugly, he has more of a baby face than the other, but other than that they're basically identical.
Jocelyns pov
I still don't understand what it is about the skittles, Advil, and Harry's nipples. Where even are we?
I then felt something hit the back of my neck, and I immediately looked behind me. The weird Afro acid twin threw his dumbass stick at me.
I quickly picked it up and saw that 'hëńrÿś pæpæ łëńgth' was carved in tiny letters. Damn he has a very big pæpæ.
I quickly hit him back with the stick, then shoved it up his nostril.
He started crying, and screaming "bRÊŃDËŃ HÉŁPÜH" In a few seconds I heard Brendon running towards us, but instead of coming to me and attacking, he started comforting Ronald.
I slyly picked up the stick and sneaked out of the hallway, looking for an exit.
I found a door that was about 3 feet tall, and it had a sign plastered over it.
Moan to unlock
Oh no. I love moaning, but if I did the creepy twins would hear me.
Oh well I had no choice. I moaned l o u d l y.
I couldn't risk the moan detector thingy to not hear me. I could hear the door machine thingy moving slowly, and I could also hear the two creeps running down the hallway; there was no way they didn't hear me.
But I also heard Assley moan back? It was out of tune but that didn't matter. Is moaning a language? Were we communicating? I also noticed the poster that Henry ripped off was crumbled up on the floor, so I quickly picked that up too. Even though it had toe extract all over it.
The door finally opened completely, and I sprinted out as fast as I could. I looked back and the creeps were far enough for me to run somewhere and hide.
We were in the middle of the woods, so it would be easy.
I looked around and hid behind a huge tree, trying not to breathe heavily since I was so out of shape. I'm hungry.
After a few minutes, I decided to come out of my hiding spot. They where nowhere to be seen.
While I stood there thinking, I heard some kind of giant things approaching.
I looked around and saw horses, but people were riding them.
Horse Gorls.
I waved my stick in the air, trying to get them to notice me. I can't believe I'm trying to get help from them.
I hope they see me.