Ok lol hur

I grabbed the Henry dick length stick and tried to hit Ronald with it, but he snapped it in half like it was nothing and it magically turned into dust.
"IM BI!!!!!1!!1!" He screamed.
Ok?
"HËÄD?"  I heard Brenden insist, he was running towards us on his tippy toes, and it oddly reminded me of a certain ballerina in a creepy video I saw a while ago.
"DADDY TRUMP PLEASE HELP ME, IM SORRY"
I moaned desperately looking up at the clouds. But nothing happened.
But out of nowhere, a pole was cumming down from the sky, and I could see someone was spinning around on it.
I squinted my eyes, something I do to see better or to look like Kim jung un/sexier.
The thing on the pole looked hella sexy, I started drooling.
It soon reached the ground, and I quickly ran towards it to ask for help.
"HELP THESE CREEPS WONT LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE GET RID OF THEM PLEASE."
But the pink ogre thing kept dancing.
A few minutes later, he stopped and placed both of his sexy feet on the ground.
"I have to pee."
As soon as he said that, Brenden took out his phone and opened up the camera app.
The fuck?
"I'll go with you!" He exclaimed, following the ogre to wherever he was going to pee.
That left me alone with Afro.
"LOOK FURRY PUSSY" I shouted.
"WHAT WHËRĖ?1?1" He asked, frantically looking around.
While he wasn't paying attention I ran back to the old sharpie factory and straight to the room where Assley was strapped.
I picked up the pocket knife and cut the straps, I then dragged her out of the room, and I noticed a blue wagon. I yeeted her in it and quickly rolled her out. When I stepped out of the factory, I noticed the three of them were standing there with angry looks on their faces, and their arms crossed.
Did they turn the ogre against me?
But then Brenden noticed who I had in the wagon.
"HEAD GIVER! SCREEEEEEEE"
He dropped his phone and ran towards me and passed out moaning assley.
"NO FUCK OFF HORNY BITCH"
I kicked him in his one inch pæpæ, so he fell down and cried again. What a pussy. Again, instead of coming to attack me Ronald quickly checked for Brenden, and the ogre was just standing there eating onions with an empty look in his eyes.
This gave me time to run, but then something stopped me.

"MY NAMES ETHAN AND IM FOURTEEN"