PRĒŠÏDĖÑTÆ

There was about 44 of them, each of them super hot and old.
  "Whomsted?" I asked the daddies.
"Oemmm.... were thy presidents of America.." one white puffy haired daddy said to me with that sexy voice of his.
   "Whomsted?"
"WOT DO YOU WANT BRO FRICK OFF BRO WERE DOING IMPORTANT STUFF BRO NOW FRICK OFF BRO!" A cutie with a big hat on yelled at me. My dick was super  h a r d.
   "Bro help me these two horny creeps kidnapped me and there's this girl I think she's dead, they have her can you help me bro? I whined at them.

   They formed a giant circle, I don't know why though. Maybe they're a cult.
  They started chanting in unison, "daddy daddy 45th daddy of America. Daddy daddy lick our toes. Daddy daddy hear our moans!" Then they all moaned, loud beautiful moans. The most beautiful moans I've ever heard.
  "Um ok lol." I said 😳
   They all snapped their necks to look at me, and hushed me.

    The most beautiful creature I've seen appeared in a cloud above me. He must be an angel. He slowly descended from the clouds. His bright orange skin looks so soft; I want to pet it.
   "Are you an angel?" I asked him.
"No bitch I'm daddident daddy Donald trump." He moaned. I got so hard I ripped a hole in my pants.
   "Daddy can you help me?"
    "Yes bitch."
      "Can you get the stupid bitch in there please."
       "For a kiss." He said. HELL YEAH. I aggressively made out with him for at least 45 minutes. My lips now orange. UwU
    An orange horse appeared and Donald sat on him. I wish that was me. He rode off into the abandoned sharpie factory to save assly.
   Two seconds later he comes back with Ronald. NOOO.
   "NOOO I SAID ASHLEY NOT THIS STUPID BITCH."
  "But you said get the dumb bitch in there and he was there and he's dumb." Trump replied.
    "PUT HIM BACK AND GET ASHY ELBOWS!" I screamed at him. That angered him. He majestically ascended back into the clouds.
   All the rest of the presidents were gone. Just me and Ronald.
   He meowed at me and showed me a picture of Thanos' dick.
   In the distance I heard Brenden yell, "HEAD?"

O e h
N a r