With Every Move I Die

Lyla's P.O.V:

I needed out of here. I couldn't be here, not with him.

"Um, is there a bathroom around here somewhere?" I barely managed to get out. Derrik stared at me for a while, his eyes full of lust.

"Right up the stairs, first door to your left," he finally replied. I quietly thanked him and darted up the stairs as fast as I could, shutting myself in the bathroom. I paced back and forth as I started to hyperventilate, tears streaming down my face. It didn't help that I was starting to have a little withdrawl from the drugs, making me even more nervous. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and turned on the water so no one could hear me talking. I dug through my clutch for my phone and dialed the numbers, my hands shaking uncontrollably.

"Pick up, pick up, please pick up," I muttered to myself as the phone rang on the other end.

"Call to tell me to go fuck myself again?" Austin finally answered, his voice angry.

"Au-Austin!!! Austin pl-please-" I was having a hard time getting my words out as I struggled to catch my breath as the tears continued to fall.

"Lyla what's wrong? Are you okay?" He yelled, his voice transforming to panic and worry.

"I-I need you to come get me please! I'm so sorry about earlier I didn't mean it, but I-I need to-to get out of here, please, Austin!" I was bawling at this point.

"Where are you? What's going on?" He questioned as I heard him get in his car and start it.

"I-I'm at some party in West Hollywood-" I paused as I tried my best to remember the address. Surprisingly my memory didn't fail me. "998732 Mt. Vernon Blvd. Please, Austin I need you. I'm so sorry.....I'm so so sorry for everything." I cried.

"Shhh, Lyla it's okay. It's gonna be alright. I'm on my way I'm coming as fast as I can, okay?" He was trying to calm me down, and surprisingly it was working a bit. My breathing steadied and the tears began to fade. "Go wait outside I'll be there soon." We hung up and I made my way to the mirror to fix my makeup; thank God for waterproof eye makeup. I made myself look as presentable as possible and opened the bathroom door bumping into someone on my way out. "Ooof," I muttered before looking up to see who it was.

Derrik.

"Just came up here to check on you. You were up here for quite a while. Everything okay?" He asked, though I could tell he didn't care.

"Yeah, fine, I'm just, uh, not feeling very well so I'm gonna catch a cab home. Bye," I replied before turning to walk off. He reached out, his hand grabbing a hold of my arm, and pulled me back to him.

"Don't go just yet. I thought we could have a little fun first. Like last time." He licked his lips again as his eyes roamed my body. I felt disgusting, and my stomach was starting to churn.

"Let go of me!" I yelled trying to pull myself from his tight grasp. He pulled me down a hallway and opened a door, shoving me into a room before shutting the door behind him. "Why are you even here?!" I yelled at him and he just smirked at me as he walked closer to me. He lifted his hand to my face and I cringed.

"Who's party do you think this is, sweety," he replied as he grinned at me.

"Please, just let me go. I won't tell anyone I swear, just please." I was pleading with him, and I felt a tear escape as the memories of last time came flooding back.

"Sorry darling, can't do that. You see....there's just something about you that I find-" he paused as he moved his lips to my ear. "Irresistable. And Amy tells me that she turned you on to the powder.....this time will be even better than last time." He grabbed me and shoved me down on the bed and began to tie my arms to the headboard.