Chapter 1 - A New Home for him [part 2]

Flame's P.O.V.

When I first look at Aquamarine's house, I can't belive I'm gonna live in there, it's literally... her house was so big it almost looked like a mansion! She then said to enter in the house, she looks like she want really bad to me to live in her house, and honestly I'm excited to see her house.

Aquamarine: "Flame." She said while she is opening slowly her house door. "Welcome to my home!" She said excited.

Flame: Only I can do is look at it with my mouth half open.

Aquamarine: "Feel free to see the house" She said smiling.

Flame: "How do you buy this house?" I said.

Aquamarine: "Well, my dad was milionary, and when I said I want to have my own house he buy me the most beautiful house he see in this town." She said.

Flame: "Are you sure I can live with you?" I said a little bad on me because I'm using someone's home like this.

Aquamarine: "Sure. I don't mind, and also, you house is burned, then." She said with a smile and a cute face.

Flame: "Well... thanks again, I still can't belive you let me live with you in this place." I said with a look of amazement as I looked around.

Aquamarine: "You are welcome. But... there is only one problem..." She said with a little red in her face and nervously.

Flame: "What is it?" I said couries because of her look.

Aquamarine: "This house only have one bedroom... and it's mine..." She said with a little more red in her blue face and now looking away.

Flame: "Oh... then, where I sleep?" I said while I was thinking already what she is going to say. That I need to sleep with her...

Aquamarine: "Well... you can always sleep in my couch, but... my couch is not propaly maded to sleep..." She said.

Flame: "What do you mean?" I said because, I didn't really understand what she mean about 'not propaly maded to sleep'.

Aquamarine: "I mean, it probably, is not that confortable." She said.

Flame: I looked at her and I already know what is the last option... and probably the worst one... "I think... I know what is the last option." I said with a little red in my face but I didn't noticed. "*sigh* I need to sleep... with you, right...?"

Aquamarine: She have all the face red while nodded.

Flame: But, I tryed to confort her saying this. "*sigh* Don't worry... I guess is not gonna be that bad..." But... then I realize... what I said is gonna probalbly make her even more red then before... if that's possible...

Aquamarine: "Hm? You don't mind with that?" She said looking at me again.

Flame: "No, I mean... I think we two already sleep with our parents, right?" I think I shouldn't said that...

Aquamarine: "Well, that's because we are kids and they are our family. But now... we are close to be adults and... we are from different familys and... we are a male and a female and... we two are eeveelutions and..." She then stop saying that and turn close to be dark red in her face, even if her face is blue.

Flame: "Hey hey, stop saying that, let's don't bring it to the... prevert way... And also, you are making me an a really bad image in my mind." I said that, because I'm already seeing the image in my mind... and it's really bad... reaaaaaaally bad..

                                              Aquamarine's P.O.V.

He said to me to stop saying what I'm saying, because it's making him an a bad image... and also making me an a bad image too... or good... I don't know anymore... Then, we both look at the window and we see it's close to be night, we then decided to have dinner.

Flame: "You can cook?" He asked.

Aquamarine: "Yeah, my mother teach me how to cook a lot of things." I said smiling.

Flame: "Cool." He said but with a little sad and mad face.

Aquamarine: I don't know if he keep thinking about... we sleep together... or if it's because he wants to kill all the wild pokemons...

Flame: "*sigh*" Is the only thing he do before he go to the couch with that face.

Aquamarine: I don't know if I should ask him what happen to make him that mad at the wild pokemons. But... I guess it's better. I go near him and sit next to him. "Hey... why you want to kill all the wild pokemons? Sorry again if you keep don't want to talk about it..."

Flame: He didn't said nothing but his ears get up in my direction, what make me see he listened but he didn't said nothing.

Aquamarine: When he didn't said nothing, I though he wouldn't said it again. But then-

Flame: "Some years ago, when I was 4... my parents die from a wild attack while I was in the school..." He said while he didn't look at me, but, how he is talking it's what make me understand he is saying that almost crying.

Aquamarine: "Oh..." I said a little suprise.

Flame: "In the same day... when I get back to my house... a lot of rescuers are around my house and I just run to one of them and ask what happened... He said a giant wild pokemon attack that house, and no one survive... They even didn't found the bodys..." He said while I start seeing some tears coming from his face and make the couch wet...

Aquamarine: "Oh my... sorry I ask..." I said sad because now I know why he didn't want to talk about it... "I'm gonna... make dinner now... to leave you alone a little..." I said to try make him feel better after a bad flashback he has.

Flame: He didn't said nothing... only stayed there and put down his ears again...

While I was going to the kitchen, I looked back at him one more time to see him... He is like he is having a nightmare... looks like what happened with his parents, really traumatized him... I think I will do the same... but not that much... I, after a while looking at him, went to the kitchen. This time, I was trying to do a meal that is gonna make Flame really happy. It's a special meal my mom teach me, but I never tryed because it's really hard. But... this time... I gonna try it... for Flame.

End of part 2