Chapter 4 - Our first Destination [part 3]

Ok, first: I'm back! Yes! It's good to be back! Second: Before start, I want to invite you all to my new Discord server. I'm still working in it, but you all already can join. In there you will recive when I post a new chapter/part in the exact  moment I'll post in Wattpad. There you'll be able to do a lot of things like chat, listen to music, rp, and more in the future. I hope you like! To join the server, click in this link: https://discord.gg/KnsYtkQ Third: I can't belive we are almost reaching 1k views! I'M SO F***ING HAPPY!!! *cough* Anyways, let's start this now, I'm so excited to be back!
________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                          Aquamarine's P.O.V.

As I wake up, I turned around as I didn't saw Flame layed by my side. For some reason... I missed him by my side now... Instead, I saw a note. The note was saying '𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒜𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒,
𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝒶𝒹, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒: 𝒢𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂, 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂.' I was a bit impressed by he write that, but I did what he said in the note as I put it in my pocket and stood up. I open the door and then close and lock it before went to the elevator and go to the floor under mine. I miss a bit Flame's arm when the elevator start moving. I arrived at the floor in a matter of seconds. As I pass by the door frame, I looked at my left to see Sliver in front of his door with... an hotel employee clothes?

Aquamarine: "Silver?" I called with an confused but grin expression

Silver: "Oh. Hi Aquamarine. It's good to see you." He said lowering his body at the level of my belly while looking down and putting his arm in front of his belly

Aquamarine: "Silver? What you doing?" I chuckled

Silver: "Being and gentleman for a lady." He said with an voice of respect for me. "Now, if the miss don't mind, I would want your excellence to dress this clothes in my bathroom, please." He said taking out a dark blue shorts, a white T-shirt and an... purple almost dark blue flower...? I was a bit confused but just nod at Silver and enter to his bathroom changing my clothes in less then 1 minute. I leave his room and then he gave me another note saying: 𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝐼 𝒷𝓊𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃. 𝒰𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒷𝓊𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. As I read that, I also save that note in my pocket. I went away, Silver waving at me with his other arm in his back. 

I soon left the building and head to the fountain. When I arrived, I put both my paws in the walls of the fountain searching for anything under the water until an quick small flash explode in my face as I saw something shiny in the water along with an transparent rectangle. I pick up both before I realize that was an necklace with an madel with an shape of the Water type symbol made of pure sapphire. The note was inside of an rectangle cover made of plastic. I pick up the note with the necklace in my paw. I then read it: 𝐼 𝒷𝓊𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎... 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓉. 𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒶 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒? 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉, 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒~ I stopped reading there as I opened the peice of sapphire before saw that inside had an picture of me and Flame sleeping together. I was confused in how he get an picture like this if we both were asleep. I smiled and blush lightly before then continue reading: 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉. 𝒩𝑜𝓌, 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓈. 𝒢𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒. 𝒮𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒. I smiled before save the note in my pocket and do what it say.

As I arrived at the place, I saw an note in one of the tables before I head to it, sit, and pick up the note before read it: 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝐼 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓁𝑒𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒. I then saw an pen in the table before I turn around the note and write my name in it. I then saw and Inteleon and called him lifting my paw. As he came, I gave him the note. He then turned the note around to see my name. He then made an huge smile before walk away. After almost 1 minute, he came back with an small cake that when he placed in the table, the cake had draw the words 🄸'🄼 🅁🄴🄰🄻🄻🅈 🅂🄾🅁🅁🅈 in it. I smiled lightly and begin to eat it happily. When I finished, I clean my mouth before the Inteleon came back with the same note so I could read the rest: 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓀𝑒! 𝒩𝑜𝓌. 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊... I then got a bit suprised but decided to do it. I saved the note once again in my pocket and begin to walk torwards the place he told me to went to. After almost half an hour, I arrived at where we made the campfire and begin to search for the waterfall. When I find it, I got suprised I didn't saw Flme there. As I went near the water, I hear an voice saying my name behind me before I turn my head back and saw Flame.

Aquamarine: "Flame?" I called looking at him

Flame: "It's me..." he said with an soft smile "You look beautiful..." He complimented as it made me blush

Aquamarine: "T-Thanks. The clothes you buy me and the necklace...? They are all beautiful..." I said as I walked to him

Flame: "So... You probably already realized why I made this, right...?"

Aquamarine: "Yes... And I accept it... But... Flame...?" I called him

Flame: "yes...?" He said back

I then smiled before slowly begin to approach my face to his and slowly close my eyes as my heart begin to bump really fast while I was about to do something I wanted to do a long ago

Flame: He becamed a bit suprised but I saw that he also begin to very slowly lean torwards me back.

I fully closed my eyes as I continue leaning forwards before my lips felt another hot lips as I begin to relax my body while the feeling I was waiting for a long time finally came to my lips. As I realized we lock our lips, I then had the urge to lift both my arms and hug his neck while enjoying that feeling. After what seemed to be minutes but it was just a few seconds of kiss, I break up the kiss slowly lean back and opening my eyes along with his. He was smiling back at me before his smile slowly fade away as backed away a bit making me confused.

Flame: "I-I can't belive what I just did..." He said putting one paw in his forehead

Aquamarine: "What's wrong?" I asked a confused

Flame: "I-I just kiss-... and girl..." He said closing his eyes shut

Aquamarine: "Well... that's good, right? We love each other? We dating?"

Flame: "No no no- sorry. I don't think I'm ready for an relationship..." He admitted

Aquamarine: "Oh... It's fine... I can wait until you ready but... can you tell me something...?" 

Flame: "Yeah?"

Aquamarine: "Did you enjoy the kiss?"

Flame: I-... I did..."

Aquamarine: I smiled hearing this before I smirk and decide to burst and line of water in his face and gliggle

Flame: "Gha- Ok... you got me... Can we just go back to home? We still have some minutes to walk." he said smiling a bit

Aquamarine: "Sure, Flame. Sure..." I chuckled before begining to walk along with him

We walked all the path back before we went to the hotel and find Silver with an huge smile looking at us happy then ever.

Silver: "So? How did it went?" He asked looking at both of us

Aquamarine: I looked at Flame that looked back at me with an smile "Very well..."

Silver: He laugh. "I can see that by the way you two are looking at each other." He chuckled "Well. I hope you two have a beautiful day, because your friend here have plans for today!" He said walking away of the building

Flame: "Hm... I'm curious in what plans he had for today. But I'm tired after all I had done today and I definitly need a shower so... shall we head back to our apartment?" He asked

Aquamarine: "Yup! I also need a shower too." I admitted before we both went to our room holding up our paws the whole way.

We both then head to the shower one at time before we decided to eat lunch out. We then decided to explore more the town in the rest of the day. This time I enjoyed it more then the usual. I just have a few questions I'm asking myself like... will this last forever...? will he take long to be prepared...? Does he really love me...? and... how all this will be in the future...? I guess just Dialga will tell us that, right...?

End of Chapter 4

Welp. It taked long but... here it is! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did ^w^
See you in the next chapter! Bye!!!

1689 words