Chapter 91 - Yeah, I'd Die For You

A/N - Third chapter in three days! Well, that's a record, certainly an ambitious one that is not going to be broken any time soon by me. But I really wanted to get this out to all you lovely people as my New Year's present after the long hiatus I had put us all under. Hope you enjoy.

************************************************************** 

Unaware of my shock, Chris continued his explanation with absolute debauchery and perverted relish. "I don't know why Norberto wouldn't share it with you but you play the pivotal role in this story. I am actually awed at how Norberto's life and his death revolves around you darling. But let me get back to the story. You were right. I hated Norberto, but just not strong enough to want to kill him and that's what held me back all these thears but then you walk in and spiced up everything with your sexiness. I must say, I was initially surprised to find an attractive woman trying to destroy Norberto. Usually sexy women  threw themselves at him. But that's where I missed the real truth. I got misled by these innocent eyes and sharp curves."

His hand moved across my side, tracing my body as he said those words. Disgusted with that touch and those words, I cursed him. "Keep your hands away from me!"

"Would you rather I use them on Norberto? To hit him ofcourse!" He asked raising his hand to signal another  kick when I begged him to stop.

"I thought so. Now where was I, yeah those curves. I got fooled enough to hatch a plan with you but just as things started heating up, you back tracked. I was disappointed but more with myself for falling for your lie. Anyways, after our last discussion, I had still moved on seeing you both were lost in your own cat and mouse game which wasn't worth my time. I had left him alone, just as I had promised you, sweetheart but that's when Norberto spoiled everything."

Chris was holding me tightly across my waist, making it difficult to look at his face to see whether he was telling the truth or not but I could see Norberto face twisted in anger and pain as he watched Chris hands move across my body. But Chris wasn't bothered about that at that moment.

"You remember, I told you about my son, the one doing Astrophysics in US and wanted nothing to do with the fashion world? Happens, he loved me more than I thought I knew. The way you rushed into that Albert's arms few days after our so called break up and all the aftermath those cheap pictures caused on the internet, my dear son thought I was taken by a golddigger. He came back to Paris to search you down and make you suffer for all the agony he thought you had caused me. He believed I had fallen for another pretty young thing and was heart broken because of your betrayal. That's why my dear son had to punish you for causing his father pain. But Norberto! Norberto couldn't let that happen to you, now could he? He told everything to my son about our joint plan to destroy him, our fake engagement, and and our fake breakup. My son who was proud of what I had made of my life single handedly, was destroyed with this discovery. Grief stricken, my son was disillusioned with our relationship and since that day he has cut all his ties with me. He refuses to talk to me or even look at my face! He told me he cannot believe, I am his father! My son! My son refuses to have anything to do with me and all because Norberto got hots for one bitch."

He raved and ranted on top of his lungs, while pushing me mercilessly on the ground. My head hit the concrete flooring and a sharp pain shot through me causing everything to black out in front of eyes. But even as I drifted into the painful blackness, the next second I was swirled around and Chris came crashing down on me to hit me across my face.

Both Norberto and Albert who had been crouching on ground in two opposite corners sprang up towards him to kick his ass for the brutality unleashed on me but the men surrounding them quickly pinned them down. At the same time, Chris brought out a sophisticated small gun from his jacket and pointed it at me.