Lusamine x Mohn (The Reason Lusamine is Insane)

(Above picture is Salvia.)

Lusamine was excited. It was her wedding day! She would be marrying the professor that had stolen her heart. His name was Mohn Aether. He was the kindest man on the planet!

She made sure that she had dressed in her beautiful wedding dress and did her hair in her favorite way: half in a bun and the other half in waves. After that, she called her bridesmaids in.

Her sister, Ellis was one of them. She quickly touched up any areas the Lusamine couldn't see. "There you go! You're all ready. You're going to be the most beautiful bride in existance. I fear you might have surpassed even my own beauty," Ellis said. She kissed her sister on the top of the head and hugged her tightly.

Her friends, Melissa Solstice and Andrea Juniper nodded. They had tears in their eyes. "It's going to be perfect, Lusa! Don't you worry, you'll be the happiest woman ever. You picked a fine man."

She quickly hugged both of them. Finally, she would be married!
-
"Honey? Lucy? Dear? What's wrong?" Mohn asked. His wife was sitting there, staring at the wall like it was her best friend.

"Nothing," she muttered and started staring at the floor.

Mohn raised his eyebrows. That was not normal in the least. He walked over and sat beside her on their couch. "Was it something I did? Have I been at work too much? Have I been spending too much time away from you?"

Lusamine scoffed. She was not a jealous person. "No."

"Well what is it? Do I have to go ask your friends?"

"Please don't."

"Then tell me."

"Fine. I'm pregnant."

Mohn smiled widely. "Really! That's..." he trailed off and hugged her. He was so worried that it was something bad.

"You're not mad?"

He smiled at her. "How could I possibly be mad? We're going to have a little baby!"
-
Lusamine thought her daughters were beautiful. Their names were Salvia and Rose. Mohn had just gotten a big promotion, too. Everything was looking up. Well, both of them were a bit sickly. But, everything else was perfect.

Rose often coughed. She sometimes had trouble breathing. Lusamine never left her side on those nights. She wouldn't let anything happen to her babies.
-
"I'm sorry, Miss Lusamine. There is nothing we can do. We can give her some pain medication and keep her asleep, but that's it," the nurse said. She didn't know what else she could say.

Lusamine looked at her. She was about to start crying. "Stop that now! My daughter, my 6 month old daughter, is dying, and you can't do ANYTHING! I don't care WHAT you have to do, DO SOMETHING!" she yelled. She was sobbing and ran out of the room. She picked up Rose. "Mama's got you. Don't you worry, It'll all be fine."
-
"Lusamine, come here," Ellis said. She hugged her twin sister tightly.

"I couldn't save her. I couldn't, Ellis! I-I'm a terrible mother!" she sobbed. "Salvia hates me, too! I can't do anything right!"

Mohn walked over holding Salvia at that point. "Dear, stop that right now. It's not your fault. Rose... I believe she is in a better place. It wasn't your fault Lucy."

"MAAAAA!" Salvia yelled. She reached for Lusamine.

Lusamine smiled briefly and took her daughter. She picked her up and hugged her closely. "I'll protect you, darling."
-
Salvia reached for her mom's hand. Her mom was always sad now. Salvia didn't like it. She just wanted her mom to smile. It had been months since Hana and Daisy had died. They had only lived a few months.