Wanna Feel Pretty

Louis ambled down the stairs to the smell of pancakes. His hair was completely disheveled after a good night's rest, and he was clad in loose boxer briefs and one of Harry's t-shirts, which reached nearly mid-thigh.

When Louis padded into the kitchen, Harry turned around from the stove and smiled wide at him, his dimples popping out. "I'm making us breakfast, Lou. Banana pancakes, your favorite."

" 'Nana pancakes?" Louis smiled, wrapping his arms around Harry from behind because Harry had turned back to the stove. Louis then went on his tiptoes to kiss his neck. "They smell delicious, darlin'."

"Thanks, Lou," Harry murmured, flipping a pancake. "I put a few chocolate chips in yours, but not too many 'cause I want you to eat healthy today."

Louis removed his arms and went to stand beside Harry. "Oh yeah? Well, a few's better than none, I guess."

"Uh-huh," Harry told Louis.

Louis stood beside him for a moment, watching as he poured more pancake batter onto the pan, before noticing the open bag of chocolate chips on the counter and stealing a handful from the bag.

"Lou!" Harry screeched, grabbing the bag and clutching it to his chest as Louis poured the chocolate into his mouth. "Bad Louis. You were supposed to be healthy today," Harry's eyebrows pulled together in a way that he should have made him look angry, even intimidating, but he looked more like an angry kitten if you asked Louis. Especially the way his lip was was jutted out a bit in an adorable pout.

"I'm sorry, baby," Louis laughed.

Harry huffed. "No more sweets today."

Louis smiled at him fondly. "Okay, love. How about a cuppa, though? Can I have a cuppa?"

Harry sighed, turning back to the stove. "Uh-huh."

Louis kissed Harry's cheek before grabbing a mug from the cabinet, and Harry dramatically wiped it away. Drama Queen was basically Harry's middle name, and he and Louis both knew it.

Louis began to prepare two cuppas, one for him and one for Harry, and when he finished, he set Harry's down by the stove. "I made you one, too, baby."

"Thanks," Harry finally smiled a bit.

"Careful, though, it's hot. Wait a few minutes," Louis warned before taking his own cuppa to the kitchen table. As he sipped on his tea, he and Harry chit-chatted, discussing their plans for the day. Once all of the pancakes were made, Harry prepared two plates, making sure to give Louis extra grapes with his.

"You have to eat all the grapes, Lou," Harry told Louis as he set his plate in front of him.

"I'll try, love," Louis assured Harry, and Harry sat down to eat as well.

They both took their first bites of pancake, and Louis made sure to tell Harry how delicious they were. Harry blushed the slightest bit under the praise.

"Daddy?" Harry asked softly after a few more bites of pancake.

Louis hummed.

"Do you think- could you, um- erm, paint my nails today? Like you said?"

Louis smiled softly. "Yeah, 'course, baby. I'd love to."