I'd Do Anything for You

Harry- 17
Louis- 19

Harry was propped up on his elbow as he laid next to Louis in the hotel room bed they had shared the previous night. He was thankful that they had been able to get a break from the tour bus. For one, the bunks weren't nearly as comfortable as actual beds, and for two, it was a tight squeeze for Harry and Louis to both fit into one bunk. Nevertheless, sharing a small space was better than not sharing at all.

It was just past eight o'clock, meaning that Paul would be shooing them all out of their hotel rooms in less than an hour, so Harry knew it was time to wake Louis up. The problem was, he looked so angelic with his lips slightly parted and the touch of pink on his cheeks. His long, beautifully curly eyelashes reminded Harry of the nickname he had given Louis a few months prior (Chop Suey). Oh, how he loved those eyelashes. And not to mention, Louis' limbs were spread wide as if he were making a snow angel.

Harry bit his lip and simply admired his boyfriend for a few moments while he slept, not caring if it was a bit creepy. Once he snapped out of his daze, he pressed three kisses to Louis' face, one to his forehead, one to his nose (which Louis scrunched in reaction), and one to his thin albeit kissable lips.

"Boo," Harry mumbled in his low, gravelly morning voice, and Louis made a soft sound in the back of his throat. Harry nuzzled his head of disheveled curls against Louis' cheek, causing him to stir slightly, before slipping a large, warm hand under his shirt and toying with his nipple. Louis smiled, his eyes still closed, and Harry mouthed at his other nipple through his (Harry's) thin t-shirt.

"Mmm, stop," Louis whined eventually, squinting his eyes open, and Harry patted his tanned tummy under his shirt before removing his hand and scooting up the bed to sit against the headboard.

Louis stretched, and Harry lightly pushed his toes into his side.

"Feel like shit, Hazza."

Harry frowned. "Huh?"

Louis tried to sit up a bit, but he felt too achy to move. "Said I feel like shit. Got a headache and 'm all achy. Throat sore, nose stuffy, the whole bloody shebang," he groaned.

"Awww, Boo," Harry drawled softly, moving to kneel next to Louis and stroke his cheek. "You're poorly?"

"Yeah," Louis replied simply, looking up at his boyfriend.

"I'll call Paul. Maybe he can convince management to let you take the day off," Harry reached over Louis for his phone on the nightstand, and Louis frowned.

"Who'll take care of me?"

Harry bit his lip. "Think they'll let both of us take the day off?"

"No," Louis replied without a second thought. It wasn't even a possibility. Management would think they were faking just to get a day alone with each other (it's not as if that's ever happened before).

Harry huffed as he put his phone to his ear, slipping his hand back under Louis' shirt to rub circles onto his tummy. Louis closed his eyes again and listened to Harry as he spoke to Paul.

"I know, I know. But maybe they'll let Lou? Poor thing's proper poorly with a cold. I reckon he won't be able to record with the way his voice is," Harry was explaining. "Okay, let me know. Yeah, thanks, Pauly. Buh-bye."

Louis rose an eyebrow as Harry ended the call, and Harry sighed. "He's just gonna ask if you can get the day off, not both of us. He'll call me back."

"Okay," Louis replied dejectedly. He wished Harry could stay with him and take care of him, but it was wishful thinking to even think that he himself was going to get the day off.