I'm Here

Enjoy! And please let me know if you find any mistakes in this.

"Boo," Harry called to Louis from their hotel room bathroom. "I've got the supplies all set up, d'you wanna come in now?"

Louis nodded and uncurled himself, having been watching telly from the bed. He hadn't been very invested in the show, though, having been more concerned with the future state of his pubes once Harry had his way with them. They had talked plan together and Louis knew he was safe in Harry's hands (literally), but he was still a bit nervous. In all of his nineteen years of life, no pair of scissors had ever even come close to his precious goods.

Louis liked the idea of being more manageable down there for nappy changes, though. It always took a few wipes for Harry to get him clean, so they were already running low. They would have to buy more soon, but it was obviously no easy task to keep any purchase of theirs a secret. Harry had been lucky the first time, but he wasn't sure if his luck would carry through to the next. They would just have to take a chance.

"So, erm- I thought it would be easiest if you laid down on the towel," Harry gestured to the fluffy white towel he had already laid on the floor. "We don't have to do it that way, I just-"

"No, that's fine," Louis replied. "Should I, em, get undressed?"

"Yeah," Harry replied. "I mean- I'll help you, c'mere."

Louis stepped over to Harry, and the curly haired boy gave him a toothy grin before hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his joggers.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, get on with it, Hazza," Louis teased, causing Harry to playfully stick out his tongue before pulling Louis' joggers down. They pooled at the older boy's ankles, and Harry rubbed his hands up Louis' thighs and stopped at the waistband of his boxer briefs. He thumbed over his hips, his love handles, and then slowly tugged the underwear down.

Louis stepped out of his garments and stood awkwardly whilst Harry kicked them to the side.

"You can keep your shirt on, baby," Harry told him. "Unless you wanna be completely nakey."

Louis shook his head. "I'll keep it on, Hazza."

Harry nodded and stood up, pecking Louis' forehead before grabbing the scissors and the fine toothed comb he had set out on the counter. Louis took the hint and sat down on the towel, feeling a bit awkward. Harry, sensing his lover's nerves, gave him a reassuring smile before kneeling down in front of him.

"Oh! I should get you a pillow for your head," Harry abruptly stood up, racing to the bed and snagging a pillow before returning to Louis. He set the pillow at the top of the towel and Louis lowered his torso down, wriggling a bit to get comfortable. Harry bent over him to peck his lips.

"Comfy?" the curly haired boy asked, his eyes trained on Louis'.

"Yeah," Louis replied softly.

"Good," Harry sat back on his heels. "Erm- sorry, but can you spread your legs a bit more, baby?"

Louis did as told, and Harry thanked him by pressing a kiss to the soft skin just above his belly bottom. He then picked up the comb and gently ran it through Louis' soft fringe, sweeping the hair out of his eyes. Harry was biting his lip, and Louis wanted to kiss him again. He pouted his lips out just slightly, and Harry's eyes flicked downward. He pulled Louis into another kiss, and upon pulling away, Harry tenderly patted his cheek.

"Right, I think we should get started now, Boo," Harry returned to a kneeling position, comb still in hand. "I'm just gonna comb it out first."

"Right, uh, make sure the comb doesn't get lost in there, Hazza," Louis smirked a bit.