Copyright and shit

None of the characters in the book belong to me. They belong to the Russo brothers.
Please do not copy any of my ideas. I don't appreciate it. If you see a story  with ideas that are way too similar to mine and their story came out after mine please contact me and I will try to sort it out.

Please don't ask me to update any more than I am because it takes a while to write a chapter and I am in my GCSE year of school so I don't have as much spare time as I would like. I will try to update every week or just as often as I can.

This story contains strong language so if this bothers you please click off the story.
If you have any ideas for the story line please tell me and I will try my best to incorporate those ideas. I will take into account constructive criticism and feedback but I won't take hate comments. They will be reported.

Please remember that english is not my first language so if there are any grammatical or spelling errors please feel free to correct me. I will edit the story once I have finished it to correct as many errors as I can.

This story will change the point of views almost every chapter. Sorry if that annoys anyone.

Let's get on with the story.