Chapter 6 - Mjölnir

Bruce Banner's point of view

When I finally woke up it was vey cold. It's never this cold in my room or my lab. I slowly start to open my eyes and wonder where I am.

This isn't my room, nor is it my lab, so where the heck am I?

I wonder if Thor took me to one of the room in the tower. Tony and Thor always tell me how much they hate it when I fall asleep in my lab, but Tony can't complain because he is usually passed out with me.

I look around and work out that this isn't a spare room in the tower, this is Thor's room.

His armour is hung up in the corner with his hammer. Wait, why am I in Thor's bed?
We aren't that close, are we? He wouldn't bring me here, would he?

I roll over and make my way to the bathroom. That's weird, Thor isn't here. Why am I in his room without him?

I reach up and yawn and the craziest thing happens, Mjölnir flies towards me. Out of instinct I duck, but it just flies right towards my open hand.

It rests itself in my palm and I just gasp. What the hell? Thor did say that only the worthy could lift it so why is it in my hand. Last time I checked, I wasn't worthy.

I put it back on its shelf and set off to find Thor, because this shouldn't be happening.

Then it hits me that I am not wearing a shirt and haven't brushed my teeth or washed my face.

I quickly grab a shirt from Thor's closet, expecting it to be way too large, and reach to put it on.

What the hell? When did I get abs, and my skin tone is different. I quickly run towards the mirror to find out what is going on with my body and see that Thor is in the mirror and I am not.

Seriously I am so confused and almost certain that this is some sort of weird dream.

I quickly splash some cold water over my face to make sure I'm not dreaming and wonder what the hell is going on.

Tony and I have looked over this so many times, it is impossible to body swap. If I try to explain this situation to anyone, they will think that they mighty Thor has gone insane.

What am I going to do? Wait, if I'm Thor's body, who is in mine?

I have to work out what is going on an more importantly I have to find Tony and my body, if anyone can work this out it's us.

But honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind being like for a while because I am finally tall. I can finally look down at people instead of look up at them plus not to mention, he's got a nice set of abs and a really pretty face. What is going on with me?

I quickly get dressed and leave Thor's room. I head towards the elevator and go down to the main floor to get some breakfast and find the others.

I see that Steve and Bucky are there as well, but Bucky's acting a little weird. He's got his legs crossed, which never happens and he is sitting a meter away from Steve, which weird because they have become inseparable.

I think they might be dating but I want to let them admit so I can get my 10 dollars from Tony and Nat.

I head down towards the lab and see that there are already people there.

There's never anyone here this early because Pepper finally got Tony to sleep and the rest of the team are banned from the lab because the last time Steve and Bucky came down here, they blew up the lab and we had to rebuild the entire thing.

I look around the lab and I can honestly say I have never been more relived to see me. Well my body. Luckily Tony's right next to me.