Chapter 7 - I'm a GIRL??!!

Bucky Barnes' point of view

A couple of months ago after the civil war, Tony realised that it wasn't my fault and that it was a huge set up by Zemo. He forgave me and decided to go after Zemo instead of me, and after Tony caught him, he invited us to stay in the Avengers tower with the rest of the team.

I think it was really sweet if him to accept us back into his home so quickly especially after what I did to his family. I think he feels bad about the situation he put some of us in.

Steve and Tony still have quite a lot of tension between them but I guess that can be accepted because Steve could have at least told him about his parents. But I'm not going to talk too much shit about my boyfriend, fuck I mean friend. Steve is not my boyfriend, yet.

Of course, me and the rest of the rouges were super happy to accept the offer and live with the rest of the Avengers, because it is better than living on the run.

Steve told me he would come and get me from my room yesterday and go down for breakfast. It has been almost a month and I still don't know my way around this place. The rest of the team has been really nice about the whole brainwashed thing, and has been slowly helping me cope.

We have this really fun game where every time I discover a new useless skill that I had to learn for a mission with hydra I have to tell the rest of the team and we joke about it for a while. We usually wait a couple of days and then I get the memory of the actual mission and I match them up.

I remember that I had to learn the entire fucking Starbucks menu in 2011, because I walked into Starbucks with Tony and Natasha the other day and Tony asked me whether I knew anything on the menu and instead of acting clueless, I accidentally blurted out that I somehow knew the entire menu of by heart.

After a couple of minutes, I finally opened my eyes and WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! THIS IS NOT MY ROOM! IT HAS A FUCKING GUN UNDER THE PILLOW!! Who even does that?

I walk to the mirror and see flaming red hair.
No, no, no, No, No, NO, NO! Out of all the people. I AM A FUCKING GIRL! What the hell is even going on.

Holy shit! I have my arm back, but I lost my entire fucking body. Wait, if I'm in Nat's body, Who the fuck is in mine?

Shit I was supposed to have breakfast with Steve today. Could this even be better timed.

I have to find, Tony and Bruce because they should be able to fix this.

Wait I can't go out like this. Sam will never let me live this down. This will be the only topic of discussion for the next few weeks. He will prank me by putting red hair dye in my shampoo. This is the worst thing to ever happen to me. Okay maybe that's a bit dramatic but what can I say. I am a the world's oldest drama queen.

I have to find a way to get out of this room and back into my own body without anyone noticing, especially Sam and Clint.

Ever since I got here Clint has made it his personal mission to make sure my life is hell. I can't sit in peace for 15 bloody second without him squeezing that silly string stuff in my face, and now that he's got Parker on his team for the prank war, I will never be safe.

I should probably also watch out for Wanda and the Princess. She might have fixed my mind but she definitely thinks of the worst pranks.