Chapter 1 - Failed Attempt

Wanda's Point of View

It's been a couple of months since the Sokovia incident and everything that happened after and I think I have finally found my family.
They are all so sweet and kind and act like my mom and dad used to well apart from Clint and Peter. They are literally the embodiment of the word immature. They act like my brother used to.

Everyone here understands what it's like to lose something and they don't pity me. I hated when the orphanages in Sokovia used to pity me and Pietro just because we lost our parents. I hated the looks they gave us.

Steve has been the best and helped me deal with everything. Whenever I feel sad or like I can't take it anymore he somehow manages to magically appear at my door and just talk it out. I think he's the one with mind reading abilities because apparently he does the same with everyone. He and Sam act like everyone's dads, and while Clint thinks that it's cheesy, I think it's sweet. I guess I know why Tony says that we act a family all the time.

"Ms Wanda, I do not think you are supposed to add so much pepper to noodles" Vision says while I am snapped out of my daze. I must have been adding pepper while thinking.

"Sorry Vis, I was just thinking," I reply.

"May I ask what in particular you were thinking about Ms Wanda,"

"For the last time Vis, it's just Wanda, and I was thinking how everything has changed so much for me in the past couple months. I found a family that I fit in with and I guess I'm just happy." I reply contently.

Suddenly he falls to the floor wincing in pain.

"Vis, what wrong?" I say as I rush over to him.
"Vis, Vision, are you alright?"

Then I feel it. This agonising pain in my head that I just can't get over. It's almost like my soul is being ripped from my body and it really hurts.

My flesh feels like it's being burnt off. I can't think about anything else as much as I try.
For a spilt second I feel like I can see through Vision's eyes. What is going on? That shouldn't be possible. I see my body through Vision's eyes on the other side of the room and it looks back at me just as confused as I am.

Then the pain returns it's even worse than before and I just can't keep my eyes open and soon I've passed out.
____________________
Six hours later

I wake up to the sound of monitors next to me. I am back in my own body and Vis is in the room and he looks at me then back at himself and motions for the rest of the team to come in.

I am flooded with a hundred different questions and a cute little 'I'm glad you are okay' from Nat which I found so sweet since she doesn't usually show emotions.

Then Banner comes in ushering everyone else out saying 'I need my rest'.

I'm glad all the commotion is over because I have a question to ask: "How long was I out for?"

"Roughly six hours" he replies calmly.

Six hours?! What the hell happened?

Then Vision asks if I remembered anything from before I passed out. Then I remember seeing the world through his eyes for a couple of seconds. No, that can't be right. Thats crazy.

"Not much, but what I do remember is crazy," I reply.

"Please Wanda, I must know to help Mr Stark figure out what is going on,"

"I felt like my skin was burning off, like my soul was being ripped out of me body," I say

"At some point I felt like I was looking through your eyes, that sounds crazy, I know," I continue.

"Nothing you say sounds crazy Wanda," Vis says.