Epilogue - The Perfect Ending

3 years later

I sit in a small chair facing a mirror, I look at myself as one lady does my makeup and another girl does my hair.

Beverly sits beside me, squeezing my hand as she talks to me but I'm not listening, I block out every voice, every noise and just think.

I'm so nervous, but I don't know why.

If you told me thirty years ago I would be here right now, first of all I would judge myself about how long it took to actually get married but my younger self would never have guessed I'd be marrying the short, paranoid, germophobic boy I loved at the age of twelve.

This is happening. It feels only like yesterday we were huddled in a circle, crying after we defeated Pennywise and that will forever haunt my dreams at night.

After that day we went our seperate ways, not forever though, not like before.

We went back to our normal lives but we talked everyday.

Eddie went home and asked for a divorce from his wife, which he found out she was having an affair with another man while he was gone, so she didn't mind.

I went back to my house and continued making artworks. Instead my theme changed. Before we reunited I created artworks based on scary monsters and an afraid boy with a small white cast....

But now, my artworks highlight friendship and trust. Only some are about a chubby little boy with a heart of gold, those ones are probably the most popular.

Once Eddie got his divorce he moved in with me at my apartment, he asked me to be his girlfriend the day before Ben's funeral, which was the first time the losers were back together after a couple of months.

More months past and we were back together watching Richie perform one of his comedic show, the whole time Eddie was booing and saying how Richie didn't write his own material.... we nearly got kicked out for that.

A year past and on our one year anniversary Eddie kneeled down on one knee and asked me to marry him, I didn't hesitate and said yes, throwing myself into his embrace.

Six months after that I found out the most life changing news.... I was pregnant. I made Eddie a little present and inside was the pregnancy test, he cried in joy and told me how excited he was.

Nine month later we introduced a healthy baby boy named Benjamin Richie Kaspbrak. Richie was beyond excited when he found out we named our baby after him.

When I was pushing out the baby, Eddie nearly collapsed at the sight of the blood but when Benjamin came out he was over the moon.

That day all the losers came by and met the baby, Richie was the first one to told him and nearly dropped him. So Richie is currently on baby ban.

And now we're here, My wedding day. If I'm this nervous I can't even imagine about how Eddie is feels, I hope he hasn't had an anxiety attack.

"Summer? Summer!" Beverly shakes me out of my thoughts. I face her and a cheeky smile was plastered on her face.

"Time to put on the dress" she says and my heart melts, shit it's really happening.