Moving To Cali

Y/n P.O.V

I wake up to sun shining in my eyes, get out of bed and I open the curtains "todays the day, i will change my shitty life into a better life" i go take a quick shower, brush my teeth, and face routine also. Then i put on my outfit and shoes⬇️

 Then i put on my outfit and shoes⬇️

After i got ready i got my purse and keys to go get me some breakfast from McDonald's ( my personal favorite is bagel breakfast sandwich with a hash brown and a caramel frappe😍 , ok continue) I call my besty Elton

Starts call

Elton- " hey y/n ! Oh my gosh todays the day your moving to LA and with Meeeee!!!! " He sounds like he smiling so hard

Y/n- " I knoww im so excited im getting me some breakfast right now And then i will call the moving company and Kylee then we will start packing up the truck. I cant wait to see everyone, Alsoo hows corey? " Elton knows how I feel about Corey.

Elton- " he is good hes been waiting for you to come visit. He doesn't exactly know your moving in today only Aaron, Colby, and Sam do. I think this is gonna be great that your moving in with us. Its safe other than the fans but you know what I mean."

Y/n-" yea, well im on my way back home to start getting ready and ill see you later! "

Elton- " alright, see ya later!"

End call

Time skip

So me my sister Kylee and the movers put the last things in the trucks and i pack me a lil bag just to have with my little stuff.

Kylee- " i love you this is so good for you, be safe and tell Elton i said hey. "

Y/n- " i love you too and i will tell Elton you said hey and ill always be safe with them."

I say my goodbyes to my sister then she goes home as i am leaving to a new better life.
(10 hours, 4 stops later)
I text Elton and told him im here and he opens the gate for me and i pull in the driveway and got out.

Elton- " Bestfriend!!!! " He whispered and picked me up and hugged me. Then i walked in the house and first person i went to go see was corey so i ran up the steps and opened his door (yes, without asking)

Corey- " im bus- y/n,omg your here, wait how and when did you get here. I missed you so much and the others did too."

Y/n- " oh im sorry for bothering you i didn't know you were busy but i missed you too, actually i just got here. Ya know sum light finna move in finally *stretchs* "

Corey- " WHAT! OMG, your moving in here, why didnt anyone say anything!! "

Y/n- ". Maybe because it was a surprise for you. Everybody else knows "

Corey- " thats really good, im glad you moving here its fun here and better things for you

Corey's P.O.V

I was editing this long overnight video that me and Aaron did, honestly it was so much footage i felt like i did nothing today but edit this video. Ive been focused to finish this with no interruptions .I was finna listen to a clip then i heard the door open. It was Y/n and i was in shock, i wasnt expecting to see her at all. She looked so cute in her lil outfit. She told me she just got to LA and she is moving into the house and no one even told me this news. I wonder if she likes me because ive been wanting to date her ever sin Elton introduced her to all of us. I might ask him before i ask her as a blessing, ah never know. Id have to give her time tho. She doesnt know how much i truly adore her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys, i really hope this story doesnt flop i might like this more than my KINGVADER story. If you love it give it a ⭐ and share this to anybody you know who likes these. Ill update as soon as i can, but if i start slacking it's because school starts on Jan 6 but ill be home early that day❣️ love you babys😘🙃