Traphouse 2.0

~ 1 year later ~

Coreys P.O.V

Corey- I wake up and y/n was laying on my chest and I kissed her head gently and rubbed her head. Since we were back in Florida for my car we were in a hotel. My two homeboys chazz and tosha came to Florida with us but of course they have a room they share and I'd finally be getting it today but I rubbed y/n back and she started waking up and she smiled.

Y/n- " morning baby" she kissed me and got on top of me.

Corey- " Goodmorning babygirl" she plays with my hair while I rub her thighs.

Y/n- " I'm so happy we get to see the car today!"  She said excited

⚠️SMUT⚠️STARTS⚠️

Corey- " me too baby, I can't believe I bought it! It's been my dream car since I was a kid and I can't wait to see it." She smiled and bit her lip " what baby?"

Y/n- " I want breakfast" she smirked and rubs my chest

Corey- " oh really? Well I could use some of your cream for breakfast." She leaned down and kissed me passionately and I rubbed her ass then I let my fingers linger up her back. She broke the kiss and took off her t-shirt dress and I saw her lacy underwear & bra. We kiss again and she grinds against me while I grab her ass then she pulls down my shorts and she goes down as she has eye contact with me and I moaned. Then she gets up and get on my lap and grinds against me and I slide over her panties as we kiss and put it in slow and she moans then she grabs my shoulders and I feel her nails scratching me and I get up and flip us over and I kiss her neck as I go faster she look like she was about to scream but I covered her mouth cus I didn't want chazz and tosha to hear her. " fuck" I say while heavy breathing and she pull me closer to her and I uncover her mouth and kiss her.

Y/n- "fuck" she moans quietly and bites her lip. I go deeper and faster and she digs her nails deeper in my back and I grab her arms and pin her down as she moaned " daddy, I'm gonna cum!" She moans and on me then I pull out and cum.

⚠️SMUT⚠️OVER⚠️

Corey- I kiss her and clean up and she gets up

Y/n- "I'm gonna go shower you can join" I nod and follow her to the bathroom and she turns on the shower and I get in. After we finish we get dressed.

Corey fit

Y/n fit

Corey- I get a text from my friend Edward from highschool that works at the dealership he says the cars ready and I can come when I'm ready

Corey- I get a text from my friend Edward from highschool that works at the dealership he says the cars ready and I can come when I'm ready. "Alright you ready baby?"

Y/n- "yeah" she smiles and gets her phone & purse and I go open the door as she walks out and I follow her and knock on tosha and Chazzs door

Corey- "you guys ready to go?"

Chazz- "yessir" he walks out as tosha follows him and I hold her hand as we all to go to the elevator and go down to the lobby and get to his car.

~Time skip~

Corey- We get to the dealership and get out and go to my friend that owns the dealership and we talk "Aw man I'm so excited to see it"

Edward- smiles and stops us at the door "alright so I have a surprise for you and it involves your car are you ready bro" I nod confusingly and he lets us walk in

Corey- "oh my gosh" ( his reaction⬆️at the top) my jaw dropped and I fall to the floor being speechless then get up. "I can't believe it you got it wrapped for me dog thank you dude" hugs Edward.

Edward- hugs him back "no problem man I'm glad I could do this for you" he gives me the key and sits in it and the two other workers open the doors so I could drive it out. I drive out outside into the lot and thank him and shout him out in my YouTube video as chazz films for me and thank my fans for 1 million followers.

~ couple days later~

Corey- I get the car delivered to the new Traphouse after I move in all me and y/n stuff into our room ( since in this story they move into the new Traphouse and y/n is Coreys girlfriend there moving into Colbys room okay back to the story) I go help the guys move some stuff in the house and go back to y/n with some water and I sit down in my gaming chair and sigh "baby I got you a water"

Y/n- she sits on my lap and drinks some of her water "thank you baby, man this house is so beautiful and big" she smiles and lays her head on my shoulder

Corey- "your welcome and yeah it really is a big house" I smile and drink my water and burp and chuckle and she giggles. "We should rest for a little bit"

Y/n- "yeah I'm gonna go shower you can join if you want" she smiles and kisses my cheek and puts her water down then goes to a box and get her some clothes to put on and a towel for both of us and goes to the bathroom .

Corey- I get up and go to one of my box's and get me some joggers and a shirt and go to her and put down my stuff on the counter. She turns on the shower and we both get undressed and get in.

Y/n- She turns to me and smiles. "I love you" she says while backing into the water.

Corey- "I love you too baby" kisses her and she kisses back. I pull away and get my soap and wash my body.

Y/n- she gets her shampoo and washes her hair and hums and rinses her hair.

Corey- after we finish showering We dry off and get dressed and she brushes her hair. I go lay in bed and she smiles and lay with me

Y/n- "I'm glad we got the basic stuff out the way for our room" she lays her head on my chest

Corey- "yeah me too but we still gotta put clothes and organize but we can do all that tomorrow let's gets some rest babygirl"

Y/n- nods "good" yawns "because I'm tired" she puts the cover over us and turns off the light "goodnight baby"

Corey- "goodnight babygirl" I small and we slowly fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
I'm am so sorry it took me this long to update 💀I genuinely have been really focused on editing but also i kept getting stuck where to lead the next because I'm trying to recap literally 2020 and put it into this story and your probably thinking dont do that or why? WELL I have had this story planned to go a certain way for a whole year in my head and I just been busy with a lot of things also a lot has happened since I updated that I haven't told y'all but most of its good💜but if you wanna keep up with me on other stuff my Twitter, tiktok, and Instagram is yerocsbaby that's my fanpage for Corey scherer💜
If you liked this chapter, share it to others and comment your opinions and I'll update soon but I'm also working on my other Corey scherer story so stay updated for both👀