Home welcoming

Corey's P.O.V

So we end up catching up with eachother and talked about our family's. Y/n family really wasnt that good to her only person who was is her sister kylee, thats why  she ended up moving here. We talked and the more we talked the more i fell in love she was so real, adorable, and beautiful.

Corey- "we should go on a date......like as a family....you know as a celebration since your moving in " wow dip shit almost gave away your identity 🤦

Y/n- " um, yeah, maybe tomorrow tho because im going to be tired later after unpacking"

Corey- " yeah ill talk to everyone about it and if you need me to help you unpack and move into your room if you want me to?"

Y/n- " that would be helpful and you can finish editing first i didn't mean to interrupt, ill check up on ya when were done" she walks over to me and hugs me and kisses my cheek. I blush and so did she as she walked away looking at the ground while shutting my door.

Corey- " one day man, welp back to editing."

Y/n P.O.V

Y/n- Omg i just kissed his cheek. Whew ok breathe, lets go finish unpacking. Elton, Sam, and Colby help me unpack as aaron is out and corey is editing. We finally put my furniture the way i want it and then i started putting up my clothes in the closet

Y/n room⬇️

You flop on the bed and think about everything

You flop on the bed and think about everything. " I need a shower" you get up pick out your sleep wear

Pjs⬇️

" Ok google, play billie eilish " once im done i turn off my speaker and put my phone on the charger and go check on everybody down stairs

" Ok google, play billie eilish " once im done i turn off my speaker and put my phone on the charger and go check on everybody down stairs. " Heys guys wyd?"

Sam- " nothing looking though video ideas from fans on twitter."

Elton- "nothing watching YouTube videos."

Colby- "looking at fan edits, these people put alot of time and effort into these things and they're so awesome!"

Y/n- " thats cool and yea the edits are pretty cool. Im gonna go to bed tho i love tou guys!" I go hug all the boys and then go to coreys room to check on him and say good night. " Hey wyd bud?"

Corey- " nothing chilling i uploaded my video not to long ago and are you ok y/n? "

Y/n- " thats good, im fine im just tired Good night and i love you " i hug him and his hugs are so warm and he seemed like he didnt want to let me go, i didnt mind then i left and went to my room and shut my door, turned on my led light and turned on spotify to shuffle my music on my phone on a low volume, Drifted off to sleep. ♪Dream♪ i was on the beach and it was me and corey watching the sunset with a lil picnic. He looked at me with the sweetest smile and kissed me then held my hand and looked back at the beautiful sky and said " looks just like you so beautiful and unique" i layed on his lap and smiled.

__________________________________

Im bad at updating in time💀i got stuck ok, but i will keep updating as long as people like it cus i know i do and let me know what you guys think♥️and i love yall Gunther baby's