Unexpected

Coreys P.O.V

I went around the house looking for something to do then i finally gave up and went up to my room but i ran into Y/n and i looked at her and she looked really beautiful i almost couldn't stop staring at her.

Y/n- " im sorry corey i was too busy looking at my phone."

Corey- " its okay, are you heading out?" I wanted to grab her and kiss her but getting nervous. So i told her id go with her to wherever she wanted to go and i waited on her then she got in the car.

Y/n- " first stop is target!" She loves target. I smiled at her she blushed and i started driving 20 mins later we arrive to target and she gets out the car she doesn't look ok tho and she grabs my hand as i walk towards her, my eyes lit up

Corey- " whats wro-" im blushing i think.....oh no... "Are you ok...y/n?"

Y/n- " yeah, i just um..when i go in public i dont like walking by myself past cars especially looking like this. Thats why im glad you said you would come with me so people can think im not alone...i usually get starred at..i guess because of my body..idk." she pushed her hair behind her ear and looked down then we looked both ways for cars.

Coreys- " y/n, not to sound weird or anything but your body is beautiful id look too but i understand what you mean, being by yourself in public is scary especially since your such a gorgeous female looking like that" i got us a cart and smiled cus i couldnt look her in the eye.

Y/n- " oh...thank you corey, its not weird but its very flattering and your not too bad yourself. I uh, have list of the stuff i need"

Corey- " no problem, and ok." As we headed towards the aisle with cookies she grabbed double stuff Oreos and put them in the cart and then i looked at her as she turned around and i just focused on her. She's not any regular girl y/n's a shy lowkey cute funny caring person if you get to know her. She has a body that is in shape but is thick in a good way, but she doesn't like to show it that much. Elton told me she doesnt have alot of confidence for some reason and she suffers from anxiety. As i admired her following her to the soap aisle and I started biting my lip and she snapped me out my thoughts

Y/n- " C-Corey, um you ok? Do you need me to get you anything from over here?"

Corey- " oh no im sorry i was thinking of something, im fine but um no im good thx tho" i giggled and smiled which caused her to smile. She got what she needed and we headed towards the meats and she got fresh chicken breast and frozen fruit for smoothies and then kale and spinach. I love how she stays on top of her diet its motivating. Once we finished up at target we got ready to go to the car with the cart, then i saw she was looking how she was when we got out the car so i grabbed her hand and the cart and we got to the car safe then we put up the groceries and we got in the car after i returned the cart. "Hey you ok?"

Y/n- " yeah, can we just go home now i don't feel that good, but can you get us food from panda Express?" She doesnt look herself we were fine in the store and she seems sad now.

Corey- " yeah we can , do you need medicine?" She shook her head no and pushed the seat back and layed down a little and put in her headphones. I drove us home and got into the driveway and woke up y/n she looked around unbuckled her seatbelt.

Y/n- " corey thank you for taking me to the grocery store and ill text you from my room and when you get back with the food let me know" she kissed my cheek and unlocked the door and left it open for me. I unloaded the groceries and put them away and then i put her stuff in her room since she went in her bathroom. The boys still weren't back yet so i txted elton

Text messages
Corey- hey what you up to?

UncElton- me, sam, and colby went to this forest and we are gonna do a overnight , which means no dinner as a family tonight which sucks, also Aaron is at the studio he said he'd be there all day. Is everything ok?