Family Meeting

Y/n P.O.V

I wake up and see corey and i kiss his forehead lightly while i slide out of bed, then i go to my room to pick out some clothes to wear for the day and i lock my door and turn on tame impala while i shower. I get out to dry off and moisturize and brush my hair straight then put on my clothes

 I get out to dry off and moisturize and brush my hair straight then put on my clothes

I go make a grill cheese once i finished i went to coreys room. As i head up the steps i heard elton coming out the garage taking circa outside. i walked into his room and dont see corey i just lay on the bed after i realize hes in the shower and play Kim Kardashian game. I feel two hands rub my back then two soft lips kiss my lower back and i smile.

Corey- " Goodmorning princess" i turn around and kiss him

Y/n- " Goodmorning handsome, can we go to Starbucks?" He nods and pulls away to changes into his clothes.

I lay on my back and play on my phone as i sing to music

I lay on my back and play on my phone as i sing to music. Corey slides through my arms and lays on my chest, looks at me like a baby. " Was wrong baby" he wraps his arm around my waist as i play with his long hair

Corey- " i want to get out the house but im lazy" he burries his face in my chest as i lay my phone down on the bed

Y/n- " we can go to the movies maybe after the cameras get installed and can we go get Starbucks & breakfast?" He gets up and picks me up causing me to make a weird noise (idk😂)

Corey- " yes baby girl" he kisses me as i smile at his cuteness he puts me down " go put on your shoes i just gotta grab my keys and phone" he pats my butt and i go put on my white slip on vans. I go back to corey room with my purse on my shoulder and he gives me my phone. We go downstairs and notice everyone is still sleep so we just lock the door and go to Starbucks. In the car corey put on a song called Saturday by sammy wilk and start singing to me i laughed and blushed as he rubbed my cheek and payed attention to driving then we got to Starbucks a couple minutes later and i got a iced mocha with a breakfast sandwich and corey got the same. We got back to the house and it was about 9 am almost 10 we went to the kitchen to eat and saw the boys "wasup guys"

Y/n- " hey guys"

Elton- "hey besty and guys well be having a new roommate today also a family meeting around 3." Everyone said ok as they were making something to eat.