03: Doll

These people are insane

These people are insane. Totally insane! Or is it possible that I am the one who is insane here? Since I'm seeing these seven insane men, they've expressed an interest in playing doll games with me. I was certain that this was all a dream! It's hard to have a huge space in my incredibly cramped apartment! And it's unthinkable to see seven attractive males in a single day! I'm sure I'm dreaming because it's too impossible.

"Is this a... dream?" I asked out loud that made them all looked at each other before finally moving away from me and finally giving me enough space to breathe. But one guy stay stood close to me, the youngest, I think?

My eyes widened and I flinched when he suddenly plucked my forehead, not too harsh but enough for me to realized that it is, definitely and not mistakenly, the reality. "Did it hurt?"

I slowly nodded that made him smile and added, "Then it's not a dream"

"What do you want from me? I swear! I'm just an average girl outside! You don't have anything to get from me!" I shouted, sounded as if I'm begging for them to let me go.

"That's the point. You have nothing else outside this doll room, why would you even want to go outside? It's a lot better here" the guy with pajamas, whom I thought the kindest here said, trying to hypnotize me to agree playing with them.

"Plus, we'll take care of you... you just have to play with us" a creepy smile on that one guy with a pink apron said, if I'm not mistaken, he was the one I am most scared with! Who does he think he is for me to agree with these shits they are talking about!?

"You have no choice anyway, you can't escape from us. So better just surrender yourself, in that way we can be nicer to you" purple apron guy said with a million dollar smile crept on his face.

At first, my mind was battling. I couldn't escape from here nor think of an idea how to get out from here without them noticing it. If I stay here for a while, I can think of an idea and find a way out. Just a few days won't hurt, right?

"W-what do you guys want me to do?" I asked weakly, but enough for them to hear it clearly. I saw how their lips curved into a smile, thinking they already made me agree with it.

One of the seven guys walked a few steps close to me, still wearing that same smile that gave the creep out of me. As he said, "You just have to play the doll princess role. While we are the doll princes. Pretty easy, right?"

"You want me to play Snow White and the seven dwarves with you?" I asked with squinting eyes and eyebrows furrowing in confusion. Who the hell would ever think of such a sick doll/princess game like this? These men are totally crazy.

"Yes, minus the fact that we're all taller than you, so please replace the seven dwarves to the seven princes" he pointed out while pinching my nose that made me startled and took one step backward for a bit.

"Now, all princess take beauty rest, right? You should take a rest too" they said as they all gathered once again surrounding me that made me backed out.

"Ahm, I just woke up when I went here, so I'm not really sleepy" well, the hell!? Who wouldn't be all awake when you suddenly got trapped in a doll room full of good looking men proclaiming themselves as doll princes!? There's no way I could sleep in this kind of situation!

"Oh yes you are, you're tired" my eyes instinctively blinked when someone snapped his fingers in front of my face, and even though I was all awake just a few seconds ago, my eyelids suddenly felt heavy, my mouth automatically released a yawn, and I found myself feeling all drowsy.

I stumbled on my feet and lost the ability to balance myself, but thankfully, someone from behind caught me. I was for sure, they did something to me. But I was too tired to ask them what's happening and too tired to look at their faces. Until a couple of seconds, I fell in a deep sleep.

.....