12: We Can't Leave

"Hey, wake up" when I heard a familiar voice waking me up from my deep slumber, my eyes automatically opened as I saw a handsome fine doll shaking me awake

"Why did you wake me  up? I thought the princess needs some beauty rest or something?" I asked the youngest, Niki.

"You're already sleeping for 12 hours. I think that is already enough beauty rest" he answered as he helped me sat up on the bed.

It's already 12 hours? All I did in this doll room is sleep, eat then go to sleep again. And to be honest, it is not bad living in here at all except for the fact that I'll die sooner or later once I stayed here for long enough.

"I think you're gaining some weight" he said as I noticed he was looking right at my body figure which made me quickly pulled the blanket and cover myself with it. "No need to worry. I have no desire on you, in fact, there's nothing else to see anyways"

Is that something I can be relieve of or something like an insult that I need to get mad of? This kid...

"What are you talking about gaining weight?! I never even have a proper meal since I went here!" I retorted back.

"Right. Then you must go and eat breakfast with us" he said as he stood up from the bed and offered his hand.

"I can walk by myself"

"I am not giving you a hand, I am only waiting for you to lend me the blanket. It needs some laundry" he said as he bend down lightly and took the blanket away from me. As he turned his back against me and started walking away from me.

"Hah! That brat!" I hissed while watching him walk outside the door.

I pushed myself to rise up, extending my back and arms after a 12-hour slumber in which certain sections of my body seemed numb. I strolled outside the room and headed to the area where I spotted the round juvenile table, which is, of course, their so-called dining table, after preparing myself and all. And there they were, all seven of them, seated in their respective chairs.

When I saw the empty seat in between Jungwon and Sunoo, I quickly sit on the chair. Luckily, the food is real and edible.

But, before I could completely satisfy my hunger with all of the delicacies that were provided, I looked to my left and noticed Jungwon, who was silently staring down on his plate. He seemed unusual, considering how happy and communicative he was the day before. It's a world apart from now.

"Jungwon..." I called him in a feeble tone, and thankfully I got his attention.

He looked at me and simply asked "why?"