10: Hidden

a/n: apologies for almost 3 months of waiting. Been very busy with school works, college applications/examinations. I was honestly shock to see the number of messages saying they all miss Dollroom... and I guess the wait is over ^^♡

Heeseung looked at me with the most confused face he could ever show upon hearing what I stated just a few seconds from now

Heeseung looked at me with the most confused face he could ever show upon hearing what I stated just a few seconds from now. Then I was startled to see him laughing, as he asked, "Help? Us?"

"I don't need your help, neither do the rest of the dolls." He said while shaking his head, already refusing about the help I was offering them.

"We're your enemies... did you forgot that we are the ones who will gonna kill you after the play?" He added as he finally stopped laughing.

I was aware that escaping here is impossible, what much more if I escape with them? But if I had the chance to escape, I'll for surely take them along with me. So I looked up to him, with eyes still full of determination, "Then before we play, I'll make sure we all escape in here"

As he gave me a blank stare, I knew he was already thinking that what I am planning is beyond possible. And I confirmed that when he nonchalantly said, "You have no idea what you're saying"

With a raising voice, almost yelling, I retorted back, "I know! Okay? You guys, are all just a bunch of victims like me! Jungwon told me that you guys get punished and just being controlled by someone"

Upon hearing what I said, Heeseung's expression changed. He looked at me with those surprised look in his eyes, asking, "Jungwon.... told you that?"

"Yes!!---"

And I regretted even telling him that, when he suddenly glared at me, his furious eyes looked at me as if it's telling me to keep my mouth shut. This guy no longer look the same. He look like the rest of the dolls who is willing to kill any moment.

But he soon realized the way he's acting right now, he immediately calmed himself down and sighed loudly, as he said, "Don't you even dare to tell the others what Jungwon told you. Or else, Jungwon will be in danger"

I was surprised, it was my first time seeing him furious, even scarier than the rest of the guys. But he quickly regain his calmness, thankfully.

"All of us here are a bunch of dolls, being controlled by someone we haven't met. All of these dolls are loyal to that someone, because they were afraid they'll get punished. So you, you better just keep all those information a secret." He warned. As he looked down and added, "I'll help you escape, so you no longer need to worry about us."

My hand bald into a fist, I knew my idea was pretty bad. I am just a mere human, I have no idea whether I can escape here. Let alone escape with the rest of them who are obviously controlled and gone insane. That idea and hope were bad. But giving up is worst. I couldn't look at him, he looked like he finally gave up to the idea of escaping here anyway.

"We will never die as long as we are here, but you will. So worry, only for yourself" He said, as I can feel he was looking down at me. And with those gazes, I feel a lot more hopeless.
"You don't need to help us, it's never a princess' role to save her prince. It's always the prince who save the princess"

I wanted to cry at this moment, I really thought he will agree to that idea, no matter how much crazy it is. Looking down to my hands that are now shaking, I saw his hands touched mine, as if he was trying to make it stop from shaking. I looked at him, and he was now sitting in front of me.

"You might be mistaken, but we're not like you. We're not the kind of dolls you are thinking." He said, looking at me with his unexplainable look. "We're just an ordinary dolls, without feelings and emotions... dolls that will never die and will never get old. We will be here forever, and will continue finding someone to play with us"

There was a long silence in between us, just looking at each other without saying anything. Not until he broke the silence, he let out a long sigh of dismay as he removed his hands on top of my hands and was about to stand up but he stopped upon hearing what I said next. "I saw Jay crying while the 'lights off' was happening"

"Why does a doll like him, crying? Feeling that kind of emotion a doll shouldn't feel?" I stated, looking at him as I tried to contradict what he's trying to say earlier.

"Now, do you still think you're just a bunch of dolls?" I asked.

He stopped for a moment, and looked at me once again. Then I was left in confusion, when the corner of his lips arched into a smirk, as I heard him whisper so weakly, weak enough that I couldn't even hear it clear. "So you saw it?"

After whispering that thing I didn't heard clearly, he sighed and stood up as he looked down at me. Before he completely left me in confusion mixed with surprise, he said, "Nothing will change even if you find out that secret. Just don't tell the others. That's the only help we need from you."

What are you trying to hide Heeseung? Do you just really wanted to protect the rest of the guys or are you hiding something?

.....