Chapter 5

After school, Tori went home. 30 minutes later Jade came.

Jade's POV
I got out of my car and knocked on her door. She opened the door, still looking a bit upset. Probably still upset from before.

"Hey...."

"Hi. Come in."

"So I heard Beck broke up with you during lunch. How are you holding up?" She asked me.

"I'm actually ok."

"That's good to hear."

I see her smiling a bit. Why is she smiling that Beck broke up with me?

"So um, what did you want to talk about?"

"Why were you actually crying? Was it something I said? And I want the truth."

Tori's POV
Oh god. I can't believe she's still asking me about this. I can't tell her the actual truth. Who knows how she feels about me. She probably even murder me if she knew I liked her. So I just lied.

"My aunt passed away recently and I just randomly thought of her this morning. We were pretty close."

"Are you sure that's all you were crying about?"

"Yes. So while your here, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Sure. But just for this one time, I'll let you pick any non horror movie you want. Just aslong as it isn't something like Disney."

Tori and Jade ended up watching a comedy.

2 hours later after the movie was finished it was getting dark

"Soo, how'd you like the movie?"

"I still like horror movies more. But it wasn't too bad."

"Good, glad you liked it."

"Anyways, I have to get going now."

"It's still pretty early, you sure you don't want to stay for dinner."

"No, I can't."

Jade headed towards the door. When she opened it, she saw a huge cup flying towards her. It landed at her face and she stood there, soaking wet.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jade, I didn't think you'd open the door right at that second." Trina said panicking.

Tori walked over to them

"Why did you even throw that cup of water at the door?" I asked her.

"Because I'm so angry!"

"Ugh, what is it this time."

"You know what, I'm just gonna go to my room."

"Jade, your soaking wet, maybe you should.... umm Jade?"

"What?"

"Is that..... a black eye?"