Chapter 9

Monday morning

Tori's POV
"Hey Jade......."

"Hi."

"I-i really need to talk to you."

"Same here."

"Really? I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me ever again after what happened."

"I just..... I just don't know how I really feel. But I'll meet you at your house later and we can talk about this."

"Ok."

Tori got home and 30 minutes later Jade came

"Hey, come in."

Jade's POV
"So uh, I guess I'll go first?" Vega asked.

"I think it's better if I go first if your cool with it."

"Sure, go ahead Jade."

"Look, I'm sorry I just kinda left you hanging after you said you did have feelings for me. And I don't know maybe I did feel something when we kissed but I still don't know exactly what. Maybe I have feelings for you too but..... I don't even know anymore this is all so confusing to me. I've never fallen for a girl before let alone anyone else besides Beck. So this is all new to me."

"I get it Jade. You don't have to say anymore."

I can see Vega slowly looking down at the floor, she sounded upset. God know I feel awful, I probably just hurted her on the inside. But since when did I care about other people's feelings? Did she actually meant that much to me? Maybe I do like her and I should stop lying to myself. I think I know how to make it up to her.

"So is there anything else you wanna say? If not then I gotta go."

"No."

"Okay....... But are you free tomorrow night? There's this place I wanna take you to."

"I think, but why do you want to take me?"

"You'll see. Just by ready by 7, I'll pick you up. And wear something nice."

"Okay....."

--------------

Jade had just arrived outside Tori's house

Jade's POV

Jade and Tori's texting conversation

Jade: Are you ready?

Tori: Yes but do I really have to go?

Jade: Yes, it'll be worth it. Trust me.

Tori: Ok. I'll be out in a minute.

End of Jade and Tori's conversation

Tori enters Jade's car

"Soooo where are we going Jade?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

Tori and Jade arrived at the place and they went inside.

"You took me to a restaurant?"

"Yup."

"But why?"

"There's something I need to tell you."

"Ok what is it?"

"We'll talk after we order."

"Ok so what is it that you have to say?"

"I-i-i think I do have feelings for you....."

"Are you joking right now?"

"No, I'm serious! I've been thinking recently and you do make me feel things I've never felt with Beck."

"How long ago have you felt like this?"

"I think it was way before I kissed you."

"Then why are you telling me now?"

"Because.... I didn't know exactly how I felt and I kept lying to myself. But after I saw how hurt you were yesturday..... I couldn't keep it in anymore. It hurted me to see you upset because of me. I think I'm in love with you Tori Vega....."

The look on Vega's face was in complete shock. It was like she was frozened.

"Wh-what?"

"Did you not hear anything I said?"

"No I did but.... I'm just shocked. It's hard to believe you just said it. But your actually serious? Your not tricking me or anything?"

It hurted me to see her scared that I might hurt her. It just shows how much things I've done to make her this scared.

"No. I promise. Do you feel the same about me?"

"Yes. I do love you too Jade West."