Chapter 15

2 days before the first day of school

Jade's POV
I can't believe school is starting soon. I haven't heard a word from Vega ever since I broke up with her. I haven't heard from the blackmailer also and I hope not to. I'm so nervous for the first day. It's gonna be so awkward between me and Vega.

Suddenly, I hear my phone beep. I picked it up and see the text from "him" the person who made me break my girlfriends heart.

Unknown's texting conversation with Jade

Unknown: Hi Jade.

Jade: What do you want?

Unknown: Now now, I wouldn't speak to me like that if I were you. Just remember, I can end you.

Jade: Why are you texting me? I already broke up with her like you asked.

Unknown: Well there's more I want you to do. Since school is starting again in 2 days... I want you to publicly humiliate her. I don't care how you do it. But make her cry and hate you even more.

Jade: Why are you doing this to me?

Unknown: Like I last said, it's not you I want. It's Tori Vega that I want to suffer.

Jade: How am I going to humiliate her?

Unknown: I'll help you if you don't know. Just play along that day. You'll know what I did right when you walk in the school.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. I have to listen to him though, I can't risk losing my reputation. I'm even more scared as to what he planned. Hopefully it won't be too bad, but knowing him it is. I just want to find out who this person is so I can cut him to pieces. All I know is he's possibly a Hollywood Arts student.

------------------

First day of school

Jade's POV
I'm so nervous right now. I just parked my car and I'm walking in. I know whatever unknown planned, it's not good.

I walk in and all I hear is laughter and gasps. A bunch of guys looks at my and laughs.

"Hey Jade. I didn't know you were into girls." One of the random guys said.

At that moment, I know what his plan was. There was a lot of attention at Vega's locker so I walked there. There was a picture of Vega kissing me. So this is what unknown wanted to do. He wanted everyone to know but for me to deny it and blame it all on Vega.

A few more kids started asking me about it.

"HEY EVERYONE!" I shouted.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH BETWEEN ME AND TORI VEGA? SHE KISSED ME, SHE SAW ME WHEN I WAS ON VACATION AND SHE KEPT FOLLOWING ME THEN SHE PULLED ME INTO A KISS. THATS ALL THAT HAPPENED. TORI VEGA MAYBE A LESBIAN FOR ME BUT I AM NOT. I HATE HER MORE THEN ANYTHING!"

There were a bunch of gasps and whispers after that. It hurted me so much to say that but I had to. I looked over to my right and saw her standing there, looking at me with hurtful eyes. She dropped all her stuff and ran into the janitors closet. I wish I can follow her but... no I can't. She has to hate me.

Tori's POV

Tori is sitting in the janitors closet at Hollywood Arts crying to herself

Why did I ever think someone like Jade can possibly like me back. I should've known it was too good to be true. All of the bonding meant nothing to her. Now I'm just sitting here crying over the pain.

Present day

I don't even want to go to class at all. How could she put a picture of us kissing on my locker. Just to humiliate me then blame it all on me like nothing had happened.

I heard the janitors closet door opened, hoping it wasn't Jade or the janitor. It wasn't.

"Hey Tori, are you ok?" Andre asked.

"No..."

"I saw what happened."

Andre has always been my good friend before I even came here.

"Do you want to explain to me what happened?"

So I told him everything. He was a really good listener.

"You probably don't believe me when I said Jade actually fell in love with me do you?" I asked him.

"I actually do. I may have not seen it but I know you would never lie about something like this. I know Jade may not be the nicest person, but I don't believe she would stoop this low."

"You think someone's making her do this?"

"Maybe. Because the way Jade broke up with you, it was too unexpected and she sounded pretty hurt herself. I'll talk to her later and see if I can find anything. I'll stop by your house later after school. But we should get to class now."