Chapter 18

6 years later

Jade's POV
It has been a bit over 6 years since that night. The night that changed everything. I never thought I would ever come out to people like that but I did and I was happy that I did it. The girl who turned out to be the love of my life forgave me that day. We slowly started going on dates after that night and I soon asked her out again. We graduated a year later and then went to college for music. We went to the same college and we were still dating. We recently just got our master degree in music. This girl has made me crazy about her. I've decided to surprise her tonight with something special, let's hope she'll like it.

"Where do you plan on taking me?" Tori asked me.

"It's a surprise, just keep your eyes closed."

"Well you blindfolded me so I can't really see anything."

"We're almost there."

I took off Tori's blindfold.

"Oh my god! Jade this is the restaurant where it all started at!"

"Yep. I confessed my love for you here 7 years ago."

"What are we doing here?"

"I wanted to ask you something"

I got down on one knee.

"Tori Vega, you have changed my life, never would I thought I would love anyone after Beck. People were too afraid of me but you.. you aren't. You've always stood up against me and showed me your different then everyone else. No matter all the pain we've been through, our love still managed to find it's way back to each other. I love you so much... Tori Vega.. will you marry me?"

"OH MY GOD YES!!"

Wedding day

Today is the day I'm finally getting married to the girl I never thought I would love. But now she's my everything. I don't know how I would be able to live without her.

"Do you, Jade West take Tori Vega as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Tori Vega take Jade West as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now, kiss your bride."

Tori and Jade both passionately kiss each other. At this point their whole group of friends know and they're all very supportive and happy for Tori and Jade.