•×וChapter 1-"A New Friend"•×ו

Back in 1923, a young fancy man began to walk into the woods. Carrying a shovel and dragging a bag. The birds chirping, a loud flush from the river. The soft breeze hitting the young man's face. Softly humming a toon. Walking through the woods, he finds somewhere to bury his bag.

After a while, the young fellow stopped as he drops the bag and took out his shovel and began to dig. Before finishing it off, he heard a crack. He quickly turns while he had the shovel ready to kill anything that moves, he looks around as he saw nothing. But heard a cry from a distance. He looked at the bag and kicked it in the hole while he walks away to follow a cry that was music to his ears. He didn't mind getting his hands dirty. He just wanted to see who was making the noise.

But If he has to get dirty then he will. The man was covered in blood already and didn't care how much more would be spilled. He walks through the quiet woods while the cries only grew louder. He soon turns to see a man crying while he hugged his knees. Covering his face, he wore a suit that had pink stripes and had a hat on the side while he held his hand and hugged his own knees close. He sat underneath a beautiful dark oak tree while the river flows right by him.

The fancy man's smile grew more as he slowly made his way to the upset man sitting across the river. Once he successfully made his way to the other side and behind the man. He heard a gun while the man stopped crying and looked at the river.

"At least the forest would be my last home before I say goodbye to this world." He said to himself as he was ready to end his own life. The young man sat down next to him and watched.

He quickly looks to see a creepy young man with a fancy suit. With a fancy red monocle on his face while his clothes were bloody. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and his smile growing with each movement he did. It brought the man the chills just by looking at the other. He already felt uncomfortable with the man he's seeing.

"Ummm... H-Hello..?" He said softly.

"What's your name, young lad?"

"A-Anthony... And I ain't a kid." He said as the stranger chuckled.

"You are a young lad with a very weird appearance. Having 1 eye, with short brown hair mix with blonde tips, and having little freckles on the face. Mix with a very weird choice of fashion sweetheart." He said as he laughs some more. Anthony blushed as he looked away and didn't like this guy from the start.

"Are you here to make fun of me about how I look? If so, I don't wanna hear it. Could ya leave, please. I wanna be alone." He said while he reloaded the gun again.

"Why, so you can kill yourself in this beautiful place? That's cute and all, but I can't let you do that. These are my woods and you're trespassing on my land." He said. Anthony chuckled as he turns to the man.

"You are a fucking asshole, aren't you?"

"No, I don't think so. I did stop you from killing yourself by talking to ya now, did I?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. Why do you care? You're just a creep who smiles all the time." Anthony said.

"Why are you even here? Why do you wanna kill yourself so badly?" He asked. Anthony didn't really like how this man sometimes ignored his comments and asked about personal questions. Angel wasn't sure if he should trust this man. He looked at the gun and his hat while he was debating. Kill himself off the bat, or talk about his feelings to some crazy man who's covered in blood and has a smile on his face?

He sighs as he knew that probably this guy might stop him or take the gun away if he did choose to kill himself.

"Well... If you must know. I don't have a good life where I live. Ever since ma' died. Pop's has been drinking and causing trouble at home. He calls me a disappointment when I have done nothing wrong. He always told me to be like my brother Arackniss. He's such a pain in the ass. He calls me names and says that no matter what I do, I ain't gonna make him proud by the way I look or act. He did this to my eye!" Anthony said point at his bandage eye. It made him look like a pirate but he continues on with ranting about his problems.

"So I have been very depressed, doing drugs, doing alcohol, being in gangs. Having sex. I ain't accept anywhere so why not disappear from this hell hole and go with ma'? She and sis were the only ones that cared about me, but I shouldn't be a problem for my sis." He said, having a mental break down. He turns away as he covers his face while he cried.

"I'm just some fucking disappointment who shouldn't exist! I don't wanna be here anymore!" He cried. The other man was a type of a heartless man who wouldn't let his emotions get the best of him. But he couldn't help seeing the other sad. It was his first time having someone to talk to, ever since he murdered his flapper gal friend.

The man pulled Anthony close, as he hadn't hugged anyone in a while either. Anthony just continued to cry while he leaned on the other for comfort.

"Alastor." The man finally said. Anthony looked up as he was confused about what the other said.

"W-What?"

"The name's Alastor. It's a pleasure to meet you Anthony, but please smile. You're never fully dressed without one dear." He said while trying to cheer the other up. Anthony snorted as he started laughing a little while he shook his head.

"You're the weirdest man that I ever met."

"Least you smile. Also, you don't have to worry. If you need someone to talk to then I'll be here for ya Anthony." He said as he softly touched Anthony's hair. Anthony sniffled as he softly smiled at Alastor.

"Thanks, Alastor..."

And this was a sign of a new friendship arising between a murder and a drug dealer.

____

To be Continue...