•×וChapter 3-"Living In His Shoes"•×ו

Anthony slowly woke up and yawned. He began to stretch while he rubs his eyes. When he was fully awake, he found himself in bed but not his bed. He looked around and found the room a bit creepy. He began to try to find his way out. He saw the door but before he left, he decided to leave a note saying that he was glad to hang out with him but he had to leave. He softly smiled and finally left the cabin. He was walking his way back home while he seemed to feel strange.

Once he finally got home, he decided to sneak through the window, he walked to the side of the house and began to climb. Once he landed on the roof, he looked through the window in his room as he sighs in relief. He opened it and climbs in. He slowly closes his window and relaxes in his bed. He heard a knock on the door while Anthony quickly hanged his hat and took off his coat while he was trying to get comfortable. He messed his hair more while he took off his gloves and finally answered the door.

"What do you want?" Anthony asked while his brother stood there and crossed his arm. His brother was taller and more better looking than Anthony. He was father's favorite son. Anthony was known as a disappointment.

"Dad wants you little shit. He's been waiting for you. Your boyfriend can't save you now Faggot." He said while he flicks Anthony's face. Anthony growled as he sighs and knew he would be beaten down. He began to make his way downstairs as he found his father in the kitchen with a belt in his hand.

Ever since Anthony has come out, his abuse has gotten worse. Anthony felt himself shaking while he knew that something was going to happen to him. His brother probably told his father that he's been hanging around the radioman. Angel sat down on the couch, across from his father while he stared at him.

"Anthony... We noticed that you weren't in your room yesterday which you should be all the time. How many times have I told you not to go out!" He said. Anthony was about to speak until his father continued talking. "You never listen! Why can't you be more like your brother? You're so fucking stupid!" He said. Anthony rolled his eye while didn't give two shits about what his father's saying. He sighs while he relaxes on the couch while his father explains how much of a disappointment he was to the family.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't forget lazy, not pretty enough, a slut, and-" His father slammed his hands on the table while Anthony stopped talking.

"Shut the fuck up! Quit being a smartass! You ain't shit." He yelled. His father grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him closed. Anthony wasn't that scared of his father at all and his dad could tell by the expression he's making.

"I know about the guy you been hanging around with. It will be your last time seeing him for good." He said as Anthony's facial expression change.

"No! You wouldn't dare to hurt him! He didn't do anything!" He yelled at his father. Next thing he knew it he was getting beaten to the ground. Anthony didn't care about himself. He was worried about Alastor as he felt a sharp pain go through his waist and a lot bang was made. He felt himself getting shot a lot from his brother and his father.

It wasn't long until they stopped and laughed at Anthony trembling on the ground, softly crying. They were calling him names and they wanted to make sure that he knew his place in the family he was in.

"Tell me what's that radioman's name was?"

"His name is Alastor apparently. Sucks to be him. He's popular for his work but he's gonna die today." His brother said. Anthony tried to get up but his brother kicked him down. Leaving Anthony bleeding while he cries.

"Let's go. This piece of shit had enough time with his fucking boyfriend." His father said while they left Anthony on the ground.

After a couple of minutes, his sister Molly found him hurt and helped him out. She was worried about her brother and couldn't stand him hurt. She would always tell her father to stop the abuse on Anthony but only the abuse only has gotten worse when Anthony finally had a friend.

Molly was patching him up, taking out the bullets while Anthony laid there, trying not to move as much.

"Anthony...? Are you okay?" She asked. Even if she knew the answer to that but she wanted to know what was wrong.

"Father and brother are planning to kill Alastor... They don't want me happy. I'm gonna lose my only friend... He understands this pain I go through." He explains. Molly felt bad while she finally took out the bullets and began to wrap the bandage around her brother's waist.

"You should leave... You can't stay here Anthony. I know your only staying here to protect me but I don't need protection. I finish patching you up but please, go find ya friend and get the fuck outta here." She explains. She began to put the medical equipment away until she felt her brother hugging her.

Softly crying, wishing for Molly to come with him but she can't. Anthony slowly got up and went off to go find Alastor. He hopes that they don't find him. He hopes that Alastor is okay...

____

To be Continue...

Sorry, it took so long, I had a long break from writing and been focusing on school more.