•××Chapter 5-"A Weird Dream"×ו

A/N: Before reading this chapter, I kindly ask you all to keep your negative comments to yourself. This is a fanfiction book, none of this is canon. If you don't like how certain things are then I kindly ask for you to not read it. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

Warning: The following Chapter will be confusing so if you don't understand anything, dm me. I'll try to explain everything as possible. Thank you and again enjoy the chapter.
___

I wake up hearing someone call my name. It sounds familiar, I want to run to them but I been having this weird headache. I see a red figure standing there with some sort of smile. My vision clear and saw a creature in a red suit stand there.

"Hello. It's good to see you again."

Again? What does he mean by again?

I try to speak but I felt so weak to say a word.

"Not much of a talker? Well, that's okay. You don't have to worry about the others who want to do harm to you and your partner. You're both okay." He explained.

Partner?

I do know I have a crush on him but how does he know that? Do we date? Are we dating? So many questions... My head is pounding like a hammer hitting the nail to fix its mistakes.

I noticed that his red eyes remind me of someone but who? His voice sounds very calm and very soft. It was like he was putting me to sleep. I wonder why he called me here?

___

"This fucker isn't waking up. How does this shit work?"

I hear a voice that was annoying. God make it stop, can they shut up. I open my eyes and find myself tied up on a bed. I knew I was tired because I could feel the rope on my hand. I see a creature with white fur and many arms. It seems to be looking at me while it wears only boxers. Seeing their weird chest thing, freaked me out.

Please cover up! I don't want to see you nake!

"Hey, you're awake. Great! I know you may be wondering why you're here but I can't answer that question." It explains.

I don't even know what to call it? It looks weird. I don't care what this thing what's from me. I just don't want it to touch me in a weird way or get close. I rather have my own personal space then getting it all over me.

"Okay, not gonna talk to me. That's fine. Might as well do this the hard way." It explained as it began to crawl on the bed.

Why can't I move? My heart is racing...

Why do I feel my face heat up?

Make it stop!

___

Anthony woke up while he breathed heavily. Finding himself outside in the woods. He looked around and saw himself in his pajamas.

"Another dream?! How tired was I? I hope I could-"

"Anthony~" A voice called. He turned while he found himself staring at a cabin that seems to have a lot more stuff. He smiles while tears began to fill his eyes.

"Alastor?! You're alive! You'r-" Anthony stopped while he saw him murdering people, hearing his victims screams while he watches them suffer.

"Help me!!! Hey You!!! Help me, please!!!" She cried. She ran to Anthony and grab him while he shook him. She held on to him and begged him to call for help. Anthony was about to help her until he found an ax thrown at her as she stopped and back away.