Not the real chapter 8

Two realms were made after a person dies from the mortal world. Heaven and Hell. For those who did good deeds in their life and follow their faithful god, we're granted the entry to Heaven and become Angels. For those who chose to sin and did bad, ended up in hell. Both had rules and were strict but not as strict as God was with his Angel. God and Lucifer both made a deal to never intervene in each other's realms.

Having this deal kept both of their realms and citizens safe. Except Hell was more chaotic and survival of the fittest. Every demon in hell were on their own except for upper rulers on top of low life's. That's where we meet a up running upper demon who has made a name for himself. Many have called this demon, "the radio demon". This classical demon died in 1930s as a radio host which he had ruled others and destroyed the ones that were born in hell. Rumors has it that he is the first ever demon to become the most powerful demons in hell that was mortal.

Another we have one of the lower classes of demons which we find our famous porn star, Angel Dust. He was lucky enough to get a decent job but only bounded by a contract that he was forced to sign. Working for Valentino and being in abusive relationship was already hard enough on him. Many demons like him struggle and have to serve under a upper class demon. Many mortal demons lose their memories when they die and live another live but in a realm that curses them or blesses them.

They may not have their memories but if they made a deal with a devil that created a contract or had them sign it. Then they are bound to that contract. That's how the system works under hell, which is all about survival purposes.

We find ourselves in a hotel that Charlie, the Princess of hell and future ruler has made to redeem sinners from their sins. Which has been a challenge since not many are interested and find the hotel as a joke. We find ourselves in the porn star's room which he was just sleeping until his alarm went off. Slamming it while he groans in a tiredness noise.

The spider demon finds his small pet next to him sleeping while he sits up to stretch his 6 arms. Wrapping his rob on himself to begin his morning routine. During his morning routine, Angel seem to be out of it which usually wasn't up to deal with this whole redemption shit.

To be continued...

Incomplete work—time to wait another 2 years for an update. Love you all 💋