•××Chapter 4-"The Radioman"×ו

A/N: Before reading this chapter, I kindly ask you all to keep your negative comments to yourself. This is a fanfiction book, none of this is canon. If you don't like how certain things are then I kindly ask for you to not read it. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

____

Alastor was at the bar hanging out with his friend Husk and Niffty. They haven't hanged out in a while so they got to spend some time together. Alastor grabs his drink and looked at Husk.

"Hey, you know where Rosie is today?" Alastor asked. He hasn't seen her since what happened to Mimzy. Husk and Niffty looked at each other then looked back at Alastor.

"She moved away. Said that she couldn't handle being here." Husk said. Alastor put his drink down and softly smile. Of course, she left, why wouldn't she. She wasn't gonna get enough money from this town. It was best to move before something bad happens.

There was a loud bang at the door, two men walked in and looked around. They seem to be looking for something or someone. Niffty quickly noticed how messy the men were and how much dirt they brought in. She sat there, wishing to clean it up but this wasn't the place to clean up since it was always dirty. The two men walked up to Husk since he was the bartender and found the guy they were looking for.

"Hey, you. Small guy, your Alastor right?" The older man asked Alastor. He simply ignored the two-man while he continued to drink.

"Hey! I'm speaking to you." He said as he was about to touch him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Husk warned the two men from touching the small young man. They ignored Husk and touched Alastor's shoulder. Niffty and Husk backed away while everyone else did the same.

"He's harmless. You ain't gonna do-" Alastor was able to drop the guy from the other side of the bar while he dust his shoulder.

"You need something simply asked. Do not you dare fucking touch me again you filthy bitch." Alastor said as he saw the other one.

"What can I do for you?" He said as his smile grew more. The other simply back off as he didn't know how strong he was even for his height and the way he looks.

"Your time has come, you messing around with my boy. You gotta die." The other man said while he got up from getting thrown from the bar. Having his gun out Alastor simply chuckles.

"Whatever you do mean? I don't know who you're talking about. But what you look at the time. Forgive me my good friends but I must go. I'm running late for work. See you later Mr. Dust..." He said as he took the gun away and pat the older man's head and walked away.

___

To be Continue...

I am not feeling it so forgive me if this is short. At least it's something than nothing.