karasuno counselors

who would be the most thrilled to be a counselor?

FIRST YEARS

Hinata: beyond ecstatic! once again, the boy loves kids. and he chose a camp where he could be around his sister. half to play with her, half to protect her.

Yamaguchi: he loves his job! it makes him feel good knowing he can be useful for the future of the world.

Kageyama: well,,,the boy tries. he does care! he is just sometimes too harsh on the kids. one time he made a kid cry while trying to get to the bottom of a bullying incident.

Tsukishima: not. a. fan. he doesn't like how loud they are. they're always trying to climb him. and they smell weird. he only did it because it'd look good on his resume. and yamaguchi begged him.

Yachi: loves it! couldn't ask for a better job! she goes to work smiling, and leaves albeit a little bit exhausted, she leaves happy.

THIRD/ SECOND YEARS

Sugawara: loves every minute! he loved that he got to be a senpai for the first years. he adores being a leader and hero to the kids. makes him feel like he's on cloud nine.

Daichi: he feels like a dad. like a real dad. more so than when he was in the volleyball squad. he yells, he cries, he laughs. it opened his eyes to the thought of being a dad.

Ninsinoyo: well he thinks that he's found 50 new best friends. and some of them are his height.

Tanaka: great! they keep him healthy and young. some of them even give him new material (kids got some mouths i swear).

Asahi: it makes him very happy! but his heart very, very weak. it's not all rainbows and sunshine with kids, sometimes there's horrible horrible things that happen. and it takes a very strong person to deal with it. sometimes, asahi doesn't believe he's the right person.

Kiyoko: flustered! they always make comments about how beautiful she is. and if they can be their new mothers and bury their face into her chest. a lot. but at the end of the day, she sees it as an honor.