opposing camps

Karasuno: Karasuno would be an outdoorsy type camp. They'd play sports, obviously. They'd go to lake days, the beach and the pool. They would go rock climbing out into the woods. Play field games to practice for the big end of the summer tournament with the other camps. They would teach them the fundamentals, but would focus on individual kids.

Nekoma: Nekoma would be a more fun camp. They would play sports but turn them into fun games for the kids. Until the two hour period after lunch, then they kids must practice for the tournament.They would also go on lake days and beach days they'd let the kids choose from playing volleyball to swimming and exploring. They would try to throw in some education but well, kuroo isn't the best at staying in topic.

Aobajohsai: They would be a very structurally sound camp. Everything would be planned out, the matches, how they would go about strategy. Oikowa would make it fun for the kids though. He'd push them, but he would make sure that they at least have fun. They would instead of having beach days or lake days they'd go on field trips. Field trips to stadiums that historic matches happened at. Or field trips to arranged practice matches.

Fukurodani: Very similar to Nekoma. You could even call them sister camps. The main priority would always be fun, but that didn't mean the kids get to slack.

Shiratorizawa: Would absolutely be the hardest camp. Not only did the kids need to pass with qualifications. Both physically, and with their history of sports. But it cost a pretty penny. They were known as the best, so parents of kids who wanted to be the best, or wanted their child to be the best would send them there. They had strict plans, strict training. Rarely would go on field tips unless they were practice matches for the big tournament. The promise that the older counselors kept would be if they won they'd celebrate and could relax the rest of the week. But only if they won.