kuroo

Paring: Kuroo x you
Rating: MATRURE
Word count: 2,174

                              Pierced

Being in charge of over one hundred horny, irresponsible, and obnoxious teens to adults is just as fun as it sounds. You were the lead counselor of the Tokyo Titans, one of the most prestigious powerhouse camps in the country. You yourself used to be a very good volleyball player, taking the Karasuno girls team straight to nationals. Not only that, but you were the top of your college class and here on an internship. Completing the summer you were going to have three extra credits! You had no interest in the camp beyond that, sure you adored the kids! They were all amazing, funny, creative in their own ways. Still, your mission was to do your job diligently over the next three months. Quick get in, get out.
There was just one, six-one giant standing directly in your view of your success. And he goes by the name Kuroo Tetsuro.

You had met Kuroo during the long one week of nine hour, every single day, training, prior to camp. You caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of your eye. The first thing that caught your eye wasn't his crazy, almost lazy bed head hair. Wasn't his beautiful brown eyes that were shaped precariously like cats eyes. No, those features were very obvious. Just not nearly as noticeable as the metal in his mouth. And not the metal that most kids his age had, laid like railroad tracks on their crooked teeth. It was the metal on his tongue. The wet muscle that lived in his damp cavern of a mouth.
If you were being honest with yourself. You found him almost too enticingly attractive. Which is exactly while you forced yourself to pay as little attention to the giant as you possibly could. He on the other hand took one look at you and decided he would do the exact opposite. Every single time the counselors were told to pair up, he decided you would make the perfect partner.

"Why you always trying to avoid me?" He said, furrowing his brows making him look a little more playful, a smirk being carefully placed.
"I don't know what you mean Kuroo, I am a camp lead so I am... you know, busy" You said in a voice that established you were an adult and he was a child. Causing him to lick his lips, pushing his wet muscle into his gum and lip.
"Whatever you say, lead." You couldn't tell why, but the way he said lead just made your body irk with anger. That was just Kuroo Tetsuro for you though. Smug as he was sexy.

Kuroo seemed to find great pleasure in making a fool of the camp. Every time you turned your back on the sports camp he was in, he gave you another reason to tighten the leash. His excuse this time? He thought it would benefit the children to start a sword fight with pointed sticks, "like the samurai". He cried, claiming to try and teach them something. Which, if you couldn't already tell where this was going, was a bad idea. What grown adult in their right mind thought that was a good idea? The answer? No one. No one in camp thought his little stunt was cute and endearing. So as lead, of course you had to take the heat and apologize to all the parents for Kuroo's indiscretions.
"Yes, yes of course... no I understand. Thank you for being so considerate... uh huh of course! Right right." You even had to call board directors to try and not get this clown fired.

Your generosity, as large as the net extends to the likes of Kuroo, some people. Mostly Kuroo. Thought this was your way of keeping a fling alive. A fling you absolutely did not have! He insisted that you looked at him like raw meat, going so far as to call you a pervert.
If his childish accusations weren't enough, he filled the camp kids minds with lies. First he thought it would be best to tell the children that you two were married, every single little girl believed him and asked you for advice on their weddings. Now, this may seem like a miniscule act on his part, but Kuroo was one cunning bastard. He took the power by saying you were married, filling all the kids heads with fairy tales about true love. If you tell them the truth, that makes you the witch that killed love.