camp names

Karasuno first years

Hinata = Sunshine. For obvious reasons.

Kageyma = Milk. He couldn't think of anything else. Plus the kids would get a kick out of it.

Tsukisima = Bean Pole. He truly did not care, so he let his team mates name him.

Yamaguchi = Yams. Simple but effective.

Yachi: Sunflower. You. Know. WHY. I mean look at her 😌.

Karasuno 2/3rd years.

Sugawara: Sugar pie. Cause he is one. And it's cute.

Asahi: Glass Heart. Obvious reasons.

Nishinoya: Rolling Thunder. The camp director begged him to just pick thunder. He promptly refused.

Daichi: Papa. He'd adore it, go ahead and tell me different.

Tanaka: Big dog. He would copy Kentaro and say he did it better.

Kiyoko: Queen. It was both sexy and powerful of her to do that and she had every right.

Aobajohsai

Oikowa: Aphrodite. He's very full of himself.

Iwazumi: Ace. He is an ace, so, it fit.

Kentaro: Mad Dog. He loved that name. (Wait till he finds out lmao)

Yahaba: Banana. Yes, it was Oikowas idea.

Hanamaki: Makki. Also Oikowas idea.

Yutaro Kindaichi: Turnip. He thought it was stupid but it'd make the kids laugh.

Kunimi: Silence. He thought it'd be a warning for the kids not to talk to him.

Watari: Egg head. Wanna guess who's idea that was?

Nekoma

Kenma: Pudding. Now he would never admit it, but he thought it was pretty cute.

Yaku: Yak Attack. He thought it was cute and a good way to let the kids know he was an absolute BEAST.

Taketora: Momo. It would be a nod to his real name, which for whatever reason the kids weren't allowed to know. Even if half their names and faces were plastered in magazines all around town.

Lev: Russia. He's very proud of his heritage and wants everyone to know it.

Kuroo: Black cat. Have you seen the boy?

Fukurōdani

Bokuto: Oya oya. Yes he would be very proud of himself.

Akaashi: Ninja. His first one he'd ask for was
pretty boy and when they turned him down on that one he chose ninja.

Akinori: Jack of all trades. He would take on that obnoxious sentence, as an obnoxious nick name.

Yamato: Saru. That's his nickname and he wouldn't choose anything else.

Shiratorizawa

They wouldn't have nick names. Although Satori would beg. He'd be overruled :/

A/N: this is absolutely my pride and joy. i encourage you to keep reading if this has found its way to you. in addition special announcement i am uploading my first x reader book "till your lips hurt" so pleas go look at that if you're into x readers and until next time :)