FIN

4 MONTHS LATER

My exhibit was a huge success and everyone was so proud of me. Masayang-masaya din ako sa tagumpay ng exhibit ko, but what makes me happier was the fact that Maddie and Liam came home to me. Pagtapos nila akong puntahan ng araw na yun ay wala na kong pinalagpas na pagkakataon to ask her hand in marriage, it’s always a good thing na lagi kong suot yun kahit saan ako magpunta. When I heard her voice ng tawagan ko si Den that day. Alam kong uuwe sila sa akin. So I always prepared myself. And today’s a much more meaningful day for us. Ngayon ang kasal namin ni Maddie.

“ Daddy!!! go fix yourself na. I’m already done na oh.” Liam said as he barged inside my room. Nasa isang hotel kami since Maddie wanted to have a beach wedding.

“ Alright, alright I’m gonna get ready na po. Uhm baby can you give this to mommy pala?” I hand him my mom’s necklace that I wanted Maddie to have she’ll be my wife soon and Mom would be happy if she will have it.

***

After a few more hours ay ready na ko, tapos na kaming kuhaan ng pictures ng photographer para sa Same Day Edit na ipeplay mamaya sa reception. Liam was dress in a mini tux with a blue necktie while I was wearing an all white. Our wedding theme is White and Blue.

“ Daddy, Mommy said thank you for your gift.” Liam utter. Pababa na kame sa lugar kung saan gaganapin ang kasal Liam was running when he saw her Ninang’s I smiled, his still that little dude na spoiled sa Ninong’s at Ninang’s niya. When they saw me coming ay agad nila kong pinuntahan.

“ So this is it dude, After 9 years of waiting kayo pa din hanggang sa huli. Apaka lakas mo talaga kay lord. Iba ka!” Tri said at nagtawanan naman ang lahat.

“ Bro! Wag kang kabahan ha? Baka mautal ka sa wedding vow mo eh.” Rex said as he massage my shoulders.

“ Ivan. ” Threy said

“ Therese. ” I utter and she gave me a smile.

“ Alagaan mo bestfriend ko ha! Sayo lang nabaliw ng todo yun. Wag mo na siyang papaiyakin ulit okay? Ipapagulpi na talaga kita dito sa dalawa na to” Threy said to me seriously I gave her a reassuring smile and even hugged her.

“ I promise to take care of them as long as live Threy.”

With that said and done ay pumunta na kami ni Liam sa harap to wait for his Mom Alex agreed to be my best man and he shook my hands when I stand beside him sa altar. When everything’s set at nasa harap na din si Father Oliver ay pinatugtog na ang wedding song namin ni Maddie. Liam immediately run towards the entourage since his the ring bearer.

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

When the song started ay nagsimula ng magsilakad ang mga part ng entourage at unti-unti ko ng nararamdaman ang kaba. I think Alex notice it kaya naman he tap my shoulders and gave me a reassuring smile. Liam walked with pride and confidence as he hold the ring that will bond me and his Mom. Nagpatuloy ang entourage until I saw her. The girl, the woman that I’ll love forever. Tita Donna was helping her walked down the aisle and I can’t help it naiyak na ko dahil finally after everything we’ve been through kami pa din ang para sa isat-isa.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
One day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough