five.

third person's pov

❝you wanna go back to my place? my parents aren't home,❞ taehyung asked, sitting beside jeongguk.

❝your place?❞ jeongguk asked, nervously chewing on his bottom lip.

❝come on! it'll be fun!❞ taehyung said, getting up and pulling jeongguk up.

❝i can also see your boner because of my scent,❞ taehyung whispered in jeongguk's ear, walking ahead while pulling jeongguk's tie.

jeongguk gulped, walking behind taehyung.

❝hyungs! we'll be going back to my place!❞ taehyung announced, waving.

❝have fun, taetae! jeon, take care of him,❞ jimin glared.

❝bye bye!❞ taehyung said, running outside the club with jeongguk.

❝do you have a car or something?❞ taehyung asked.

❝yeah. let me call my driver,❞ jeongguk said.

❝driver? damn, daddy,❞ taehyung mumbled.

taehyung marvelled at the matte black lamborghini, standing right in front of them.

❝this is for real yours? not stolen?❞ taehyung asked, looking at jeongguk.

❝nope. i bought it with my own money,❞ jeongguk chuckled.

❝damn, daddy,❞ taehyung mumbled.

jeongguk opened the door for him and taehyung got in, jeongguk following after.

❝you really do have a lot of money,❞ taehyung said and jeongguk nodded.

❝i guess,❞ jeongguk shrugged.

❝now now,❞ taehyung started, biting his lip and straddling jeongguk.

❝why don't we get you out of this?❞ taehyung asked, tugging on jeongguk's shirt.

❝my driver's right here,❞ jeongguk said, pushing taehyung's hands away.

❝you're not fun at all,❞ taehyung huffed.

❝oh well,❞ jeongguk shrugged.

taehyung leaned in, kissing jeongguk's neck.

jeongguk pushed taehyung away again.

taehyung leaned in again to hug jeongguk but jeongguk pushed him off of his lap.

❝dude, what the fuck?!❞ taehyung asked, looking at jeongguk who looked away.

❝well um...❞

❝just drop me off at my house,❞ taehyung said, moving away from jeongguk.

he expected his alpha to pull him closer, immediately mark him and assert his dominance.

but with the way jeongguk was behaving, taehyung thought it was impossible.

❝where do you stay?❞

after giving his address, taehyung didn't say a word.

soon, the car came to hault and taehyung immediately got out, briskly walking to his house.

❝taehyung! wait!❞

taehyung turned around, hoping jeongguk to pin him to the wall and kiss him.

and maybe he could even add a hot yet dramatic line like 'you're only mine and you'll submit to me.'

❝you forgot your wallet,❞ jeongguk said, handing taehyung his wallet.

❝y-you—ugh!❞taehyung said, snatching the wallet away from jeongguk and slamming his door open.

❝taehyung!❞

❝what?!❞ taehyung groaned.

❝can i get your number?❞ jeongguk asked.

taehyung didn't want to give him his number, but jeongguk was his alpha after all.

and he wasn't going to reject him, but they weren't really mated yet.

jeongguk didn't claim him and when taehyung was going to, he pushed him away.

❝here. goodnight, jeongguk,❞ taehyung said, slamming the door.

he walked to his room, plopping on the bed.

he saw a packet of condom on the table with a note.

'in case you get frisky with your alpha/beta ;)

-mom & dad'

❝frisky? my mate doesn't even wanna touch me!❞ taehyung said, laying down and pouting.

soon, tears brimmed his eyes, his botton lip jutted out, just by the thought that he was repelling his alpha.

and he slept with the sane thought.

---
thoughts?

i love you x