eight.

third person's pov

taehyung sniffled, burying his face in his bed.

❝baby! please talk to us, honey,❞ taeyeon said, knocking at taehyung's door.

❝n-no!❞ taehyung sniffled.

❝can you guys please leave the house?❞ taehyung asked wiping his tears which kept streaming down.

❝tae, sweetie. no! we aren't going anywhere until you tell us what's wrong!❞ minhyuk said.

❝is it your mate?❞

taehyung heard his mom say and he froze.

and he broke down again.

he opened the door, hugging his mom tight.

❝mom, m i too clingy? or needy?❞ taehyung asked, sniffling.

❝tae, what's wrong?❞

❝j-jeongguk...h-he—it's beem three weeks and he hasn't claimed me. he doesn't even scent me!❞ taehyung said.

❝maybe he's just slow to open up, love,❞ taeyeon said and taehyung huffed.

❝he never approaches me first. i have to go to him. he doesn't even hug me, mom...❞ taehyung mumbled, looking down.

❝maybe he just doesn't want me...o-oh my god! have i been forcing myself on him?!❞ taehyung freaked out.

❝tae, honeybear. did you talk to him?❞

❝...yeah.❞

❝or did you burst out and stormed off without letting him explain?❞ minhyuk raised his eyebrow.

❝...fine,❞ taehyung grumbled.

❝why don't you go talk to him? hm?❞ taeyeon suggested and taehyung nodded.

❝i'll be back soon!❞

☆☆☆

taehyung called jeongguk when he left his house.

❝hello, tae—❞

❝your house or office?❞ taehyung asked.

❝wh-what?—❞

❝where should i come to talk things out? your house or office?❞

❝my house. listen—❞

❝i'll be there,❞ taehyung hung up.

he made his way towards jeongguk's house, petting stray dogs.

he rung the doorbell, waiting for lily to open the door.

lily was jeongguk's maid who was super nice and made him apple pie.

❝hey, lily—jeongguk?❞ taehyung asked, surprised to see Jeongguk panting.

❝did you come down running to open the door?❞ taehyung giggled.

❝...no.❞

❝alpha?~❞

❝...fine.❞

taehyung giggled, getting in jeongguk's house.

they went in jeongguk's room, taehyung plopping down on the fluffy bed.

❝m sorry...for not listening to you and storming off, alpha,❞ taehyung said, bowing his head.

he submitted completely, especially in jeongguk's room. it reeked of the masculine alpha scent his mate had.

❝i-i...i should apologize, tae...i didn't mean to make you feel like i repelled you,❞ jeongguk gulped.

❝may i ask why you do that? push me away?❞

❝well...you know i have waited for a long time for a mate, right?❞ jeongguk asked and taehyung nodded.

❝i just don't wanna drive my mate away with my behavior,❞ jeongguk gulped.

❝what do you mean?❞ taehyung asked.

❝well, you see...i can get really possessive. over what's mine,❞ jeongguk said.

❝and you're mine,❞ jeongguk said and taehyung blushed.

this was the first time his alpha had shown some claim over him.

❝so i don't want you to leave me because of me getting jealous,❞ jeongguk mumbled.

❝oh my, god, jeongguk! that's so crazy! it's so hot when you get possessive and jealous!❞ taehyung said and jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows.

❝how do you know how i am when i'm jealous or possessive?❞

❝i could smell the jealous alpha pheromones when we talked about the crush i had on bogum,❞ taehyung giggled, watching jeongguk grumble again.

❝wait—so you're okay with that?❞ jeongguk asked.

❝of course! you won't ask me to stop seeing my friends though, right?❞

❝that's so sick! of course not! but i heard some people don't like their partners getting jealous...it annoys them...❞ jeongguk mumbled.

❝well you have nothing to worry about here,❞ taehyung grinned, straddling jeongguk.

❝if you're jealous? i'd just bend over,❞ taehyung winked and jeongguk gripped taehyung's waist.

❝so i can...i can mark you?❞ jeongguk asked.

❝mark me up. make me yours, alpha,❞ taehyung purred.

and jeongguk lost it.

---
thoughts?

m back uwu

so regular updates!

i love you x