여섯 | 6 ●

Here's the real 18+ (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin (p.o.v)

"Y-Yes Kookie." I said lifting my head to lock eyes with him.

He smirked at me. 

-Damn Kookie how can your cute self be so hot?-

I was trying to figure out his next move while trying not to show my now big boner. My hands were still pinned up my head with only one hand of his. -Ugh he's even strong. Shit I don't think I'll be able to take it much longer. I never was the submissive before, I like I-- No No nO, deny it, deny it, deny it!-

With his free hand he caressed my cheek and kissed me deeply. Oh how I missed those lips. I kissed him back, I just melted with his touch. He took his hand from my cheek to my stomach and then he started exploring all the way to my chest.

"Ahh~"

-Shit shit shit! Did I just moan ?!-

He softly bit my lip and I shivered looking away completely red.

I looked back at him, he bit his lower lip at me and I felt my dick sprang up.

-Shit now I can't hide my boner... Fucking great Jimin.-

This time it was him looking at me like I was his prey. He was focused on what happened down there with a smirking face.

-Why does this feel so good ?- I looked at him and he looked at my eyes. I could see the lust boiling in them.

He grabbed my hand and took me out of the counter, he then pulled me into one of the bathroom stalls and sat me down on the toilet (yes, of course, the toilet seat was down ) I looked up at him and saw that he had a huge boner near my face. Ugh, shit this feeling of wanting him is driving me crazy.

He smiled at me kind of in an evil way. But he didn't look evil at all, he looked like a fucking huge, strong, hot bunny.

I didn't control myself so I grabbed the hem of his pants opened the button and zipper while he looked at me mesmerized. I looked up at him and this time it was me smirking, I guess he wasn't expecting it but certainly he was enjoying it, I got back to my work seeing his huge bulge on his boxers. I fuckin loved it.

-It will be just a blowjob it's not like I'm stealing his virginity. But fuck now that I think about it.... He doesn't seem like a virgin at all today. He seems like a fucking hot dom.-

I pulled his boxers down giving him another quick look as his shaft sprung out in the direction of my face.

-Damn Jungkook it's huge, it's bigger than mine.-

I smiled feeling happy with the big size. I spit on my hand to lubricate it and then grabbed his dick. I started pumping up and down slowly. He groaned liking what I was doing.

I positioned my tongue on the tip and swirled it around. Then my huge lips too but still only teasing, I did it for a little while, I was still doing it but I stopped pumping his dick and grabbed the sides of his hips with my hands. But then he got angry.

"Shit Jimin stop teasing! You don't want to see Kookie more mad right ?"

I ignored him and kept on teasing but suddenly he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me down his shaft forcefully I gagged with his big dick all the way inside my mouth but then I adjusted pretty fast.

"F-Fuck Jimin. Your plump lips are heaven-ahh."

I started going a little bit faster still with his hand on my hair. He started breathing harder as he demanded:

"J-Jimin, go faster !"

I did as I was told and went faster. Every time he talked and moaned he did it whispering so we wouldn't get caught. That made me so mad, I wanted to hear his moans clear as day. But he had a point we were doing this on a bathroom stall on a public fucking school so there's nothing much we could do about it.

"I'm going to cum little Jimin."

He said that in such a confident way that made me moan. He felt the vibrations on his dick and I kept on sucking, this salty taste on my mouth was amazing. He pulled his head back while he groaned as his cum filled my mouth.

-Ah, fuck the taste is so great

-Ah, fuck the taste is so great.-

I swallowed every bit of it as he smiled, letting his hand off my hair. I looked up at him and he said:

"What a good fucking baby boy."